Accepted Huxley Ptolemy forgets to remove his armband

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by Gazra, Nov 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gazra

Gazra Who's got a bucket in tha bedroom
    HL2 RP Operator

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: Gazra
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5461098

Character Name:
    Huxley 'Hux' Ptolemy
    Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character:

What Led To Your Character's Death?:
    I entered the city with "ELA patch" in my desc still

Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?: I know this is entirely my fault and it's the 3rd time Defender-3 has spotted me in the city with that in my desc. The guy was nice enough to let me off the first couple times, then I just got on before, came back to the city and he spotted me again. There isn't anyone else to blame but myself here, I didn't try to reason with him in LOOC as it was the 3rd bloody time.

It wasn't on purpose of course, I wouldn't willingly want to put my character at risk of being PK'd on purpose... It's my oldest character and the only character I play really. I've had a hectic time at work recently, I came on after finishing work, I'm pretty tired in all honesty and I checked my desc (When I usually have the ELA at the front of it) and for the life of me I have no idea why I put it in the middle of my description yesterday so I didn't notice it till I got stopped.

Would really appreciate a chance, I know it was 3 bloody times and it's completely stupid of me but it won't happen again. All I can say really.

Edit - I forgot to mention that the ELA patch is ICly on a conscript uniform that was given to me, so ICly it wouldn't be on my citizen clothing.

Date Of Occurrence:
    29/11/19
    Evidence: None needed really
    Other Players Involved: @Lost_Cartress
    Any Other Details: None needed

#1 Gazra, Nov 29, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    • nebulous nebulous x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Kafe

Kafe Maps, PK appeals, Ice Cream lady pics
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    This is more or less why I don't do desc changes unless I am never going to the city on that character ever again.

I'm doing christmas party stuff with work tonight, so if @Mic15000 feels like he wants to make any verdicts or take action tonight, feel free to do so. If nothing happens tonight, I'll get on it tomorrow

Only thing I will ask for now, is @Lost_Cartress to chime in on how they want to proceed with this as well, weather or not they feel it should stick, given you already got off easy twice in a row over this.

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  3. Lost_Cartress

Lost_Cartress Proton

Nebulae:
    I've dealt with a situation similar to this in the past, where someone forgot to take of 'X' and they got domed for it. This is a pretty lame and mostly a OOC fault of the person being tired. Pretty sucky way to go and I'd honestly be fine with letting it go, mistakes happen and we're human after all.

• nebulous nebulous x 8
  4. Gazra

Gazra Who's got a bucket in tha bedroom
    HL2 RP Operator

Nebulae:
    Yeah I definitely won't be altering my descriptions anymore from now on any character lol

• nebulous nebulous x 3
  5. Kafe

Kafe Maps, PK appeals, Ice Cream lady pics
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I wouldn't be on brand if I did not open the verdict with the following
    [​IMG]

Regardless, I do not feel that a permanent death for this situation is desirable, it is a feature in your description, not like you stumbled into the city with your weapon still stuck to your back.

But, this will be the one time I give you an easy time over this sort of thing, you was warned three times in LOOC that you had it on your chardesc still, and as you admit you are rather forgetful, it's just best that you remove that detail from your character description and let your character model do the representing in future.

Since I am in favor of it, and the cop who executed you is fine with it, this appeal is Accepted
    But, be aware that if you are PK'd like this again in future, you will more than likely remain dead next time.

• nebulous nebulous x 16
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice