I am so sorry.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I am so very sorry for what I've done. I've realized my mistakes, it's funny how a simple misunderstanding could lead to all this anger and sorrow. I'm sorry for trying to get @Charley banned for a mistake that was on my part. I wasn't thinking straight. I won't try to justify my actions, just please forgive me for them. I understand if none of you want to forgive me because this has happened so many times, me doing something stupid, getting myself and others angry, and then me apologizing, only for a few months or week later doing the same thing again.

Please forgive me.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I remember when I was the most hated member here.

I didn't make an apology thread, I just sorted myself out.

You don't need anyone's fucking forgiveness, if you think people don't like you, either tell them to deal with it or change.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae

You don't need anyone's fucking forgiveness, if you think people don't like you, either tell them to deal with it or change.
SHUGOKI

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
I am so very sorry for what I've done. I've realized my mistakes, it's funny how a simple misunderstanding could lead to all this anger and sorrow. I'm sorry for trying to get @Charley banned for a mistake that was on my part. I wasn't thinking straight. I won't try to justify my actions, just please forgive me for them. I understand if none of you want to forgive me because this has happened so many times, me doing something stupid, getting myself and others angry, and then me apologizing, only for a few months or week later doing the same thing again.

Please forgive me.

calm down
its only a game

Reactions: List

▽Gabriel

Quark
Nebulae

Still are from me for killing SweetRP 2 years ago

Nebulae
Never apologise for anything that's my men

zoid

dispatch guy
Nebulae
if you stop flamebaiting and making characters such as "funny fact man" ill forgive you:heyzeus: