I don't understand.

Ershovdi

Neutrino
Nebulae
What is "Faction Application"? I had read about this on forum, but didn't understand nothing. On russian server citizen can join to faction with RP path. From Civil Union to Civil Militia, from Civil Militia to Civil Protection. Is it REQURIED to do Application?

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
What is "Faction Application"? I had read about this on forum, but didn't understand nothing. On russian server citizen can join to faction with RP path. From Civil Union to Civil Militia, from Civil Militia to Civil Protection. Is it REQURIED to do Application?
Yeah I'm pretty sure most if not all factions do

They're not too hard if you're not stupid

I am pretty sure only Civil Protection puts you into the faction IC'ly if your application is accepted

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Every faction needs you to fill out an application because they usually bring on additional responsibilities, and they want to be sure you have genuine interest in the faction before taking you on.

I'd say a good starting point is UM auxiliary, main UM or CWU. Those are relatively easy apps and don't really require much on your end to be able to progress.

Ershovdi

Neutrino
Nebulae
Every faction needs you to fill out an application because they usually bring on additional responsibilities, and they want to be sure you have genuine interest in the faction before taking you on.

I'd say a good starting point is UM auxiliary, main UM or CWU. Those are relatively easy apps and don't really require much on your end to be able to progress.
Yeah, i know about CWU. I have a lot of
experience in all factions (russian server). Anyway i didn't joined to the server :b Thank you for answer.