Serious I feel depressed a majority of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I know why I feel depressed, but I don't know how to really fix it.
I want to learn how to not care about things.
Any tips?

Reactions: List

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
No, but a lot of people that I know hate me. I think.
I'm paranoid a lot.
I have been depressed for many years especially last year. All I had to do was to be confident in myself and be social with friends.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I have been depressed for many years especially last year. All I had to do was to be confident in myself and be social with friends.

I'm too awkward and odd to be able to be properly social with my very few actual friends. It's difficult for me to really do anything with other people.

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
If you're feeling depressed, there are a few things you can do.

First of all, you should speak to your doctor about it. They are far more able to give you solutions to your issue.

Second, work out more. Go for walks and stuff, it's good for you.

But mainly, talk to your doctor. It's their job to help you.

Don't put stuff like this on a roleplay forum, we don't have the needed items to help you.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm too awkward and odd to be able to be properly social with my very few actual friends. It's difficult for me to really do anything with other people.
Isolating yourself and spending your time here won't help your case then

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
If you're feeling depressed, there are a few things you can do.

First of all, you should speak to your doctor about it. They are far more able to give you solutions to your issue.

Second, work out more. Go for walks and stuff, it's good for you.

But mainly, talk to your doctor. It's their job to help you.

Don't put stuff like this on a roleplay forum, we don't have the needed items to help you.

I can't go for walks, or really outside. I'm too vulnerable to go into the public.

I can't talk to my doctor personally, because I'm accompanied by a parent to all my doctoral meetings.

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
you'll be awkward if you think you are awkward. Literally last year my best friends transferred to another school and I had to join a new friend group. at first I was acting awkward and it was quite hard and boring for me, but when I tried to be social with them, it was rather easy and there was a huge boost in my morale as a whole. I suggest you do the same, try to read some books, go for a jogging and cycling, do social activities with your friends and you'll feel better in time.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Happens to the best of us, for many reasons.

It'll pass soon, but you need to do things actively about it. Like Flippy said, walks, working out, healthy diet, all of them will make you feel better about yourself, which is the first step.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
You can always ask your parents to wait outside while you go inside.

Or you could talk to your parents about it.

Mentally, I (with poor logic) logically deduce that they'll figure it out if I ask them to wait, and with a lot of my problems I want to keep them extremely private because I hate my privacy being broken

Status
Not open for further replies.