I fucked up with my gf, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Howdy

so im not going to explain all the details but in the last few days me and my gf have been through a lot of shit, mostly because of me and my shit personality, i always said sorry and tried to fix stuff up but today i fucked up so hard

so i got mad at her for something i wont mention, so i just stood there and smoked like 4 cigs in a row, she came to me and hugged me from behind but i didnt care. I then spent 30 minutes on my phone talking to other people while she was walking around trying to be noticed. At a certain point she said "wanna go back home?" and i got up realizing i fucked up and tried saying no sorry etc but she got so mad and we ended up both crying, then she handed me my shit and kicked me out despite me trying to fix the situation.

i texted her later and she said shes very mad, felt humiliated and says she cant believe i treated her that way, i tried convincing her and spitting up some bullshit like my life is stressing sorry etc

she now wants to be left alone for a few days because shes so mad and sad at me and said she wants me to do something to get forgiven
or i wont hear back from her again because she said she hates that i never care about her etc

i have no clue what to do, i thought about bringing her one of those mornings at the seaside, hold her and talk and say some romantic shit and how i feel sorry but i dont know if thats enough

any ideas? whoever gives me the best idea, if it works, i'll send u a few beers with paypal

thanks a lot pals

also no drugs, even joints, we had an argument and agreed on not doing that shit anymore

DesertedCake

Proton
Nebulae
clearly you don't treat this girl well despite the constant 'fixing' it. what im missing here you aren't even aware of your actions, don't think of any consequences and that saying 'sorry' will fix everything. i would let this girl go because at this pace, you're gonna ruin her

and you smoke? disgusting

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
why are you acting like a wanker in the first place thats what i wanna know

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Im an asshole, who has known me since lemonpunch knows my personality is utter shit but that doesnt matter, im already going through enough shit already, i will become better with time but i need to fix this shit or i'll drown into myself

swexs

Nebulae
wont say flowers cus thats something she gonna expect
i'd say organise a romantic night or something along those lines, something to spend the night together with and forget about the past and shit like that
something like one of those nights

poi se vuoi possiamo parlarne insieme e vedere se ci sono altre opzioni, detto questo buona fortuna porco dio puttana la madonna

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
wont say flowers cus thats something she gonna expect
i'd say organise a romantic night or something along those lines, something to spend the night together with and forget about the past and shit like that
something like one of those nights

poi se vuoi possiamo parlarne insieme e vedere se ci sono altre opzioni, detto questo buona fortuna porco dio puttana la madonna

too romantic, i treated her like shit
its already enough if she even wants to hug me anymore

scrivimi su whatsapp quando hai tempo *****, se ti serve il mio numero pmma

porco dio e puttana la madonna per davvero

swexs

Nebulae
too romantic, i treated her like shit
its already enough if she even wants to hug me anymore

scrivimi su whatsapp quando hai tempo *****, se ti serve il mio numero pmma

porco dio e puttana la madonna per davvero
ovvio *****
non so, opterei anche per una serata insieme, non so un sabato sera??
magari camminate, chiarite andate a mangiare qualcosa che so

Turhral

Proton
Nebulae
Forgiveness and not too romantic...
Perhaps writing down a letter of apology, a long one, stating all of the stuff you regret doing and how you feel about it. Maybe attach a little nice flower for the act.

also why u speak in unknown language

swexs

Nebulae
Forgiveness and not too romantic...
Perhaps writing down a letter of apology, a long one, stating all of the stuff you regret doing and how you feel about it. Maybe attach a little nice flower for the act.

also why u speak in unknown language
its italian motherfucker go get educated
no flame intended :sob:

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
an empty packet of mccoys is more harder then you

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
3530760AC15CEB1DE49F38E84A6BF3E0415477AE

can't get away from them m8

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If I were to be honest, I would say just try to sit down and talk to her. Give it a few days time, as from what you've said, I think you probably have some form of anger issues, seeing how you basically blanked out when you spoke with her; seeing her so soon might make you angry and it'll all go to the shitter. Ask her to take a walk in the park or somewhere nice, and talk about it there. Walking around with all the nice greenery could really help calm your guys' nerves so you can talk about it, quietly and calmly. Goodluck, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.