I fucked up with my gf, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Like @gExile said, there's no reason to go flaunting your ignorance around on a rather serious thread.

Have you come up with a potential solution yet, @carabiniere?
not really yet, she apologized for being too harsh but she's still mad, she also now writes to some other dude, childhood friend, he's fat and ugly so no worries lol but it still pisses me off a bit, she's been talking to him the whole night and hasnt texted me anything

and im not sure if i should mention it to her next time because its really pissing me off
she doesnt want me to talk to any other girl and forced me to block some and she had fights with them but she can text people all the night instead of me?? okk

sorry for sperging out before but this shit is eating me from the inside, cant even sleep or eat, i dont really find it funny

Reactions: List

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
not really yet, she apologized for being too harsh but she's still mad, she also now writes to some other dude, childhood friend, he's fat and ugly so no worries lol but it still pisses me off a bit, she's been talking to him the whole night and hasnt texted me anything

and im not sure if i should mention it to her next time because its really pissing me off

You probably shouldn't, since she's still angry and that could honestly just offset her more. There really isn't any reason to worry if he's fat and ugly, for those two facts- oh, and he's a childhood friend; she's talking to him probably about what happened since he can probably help her remember childhood times and be a bit happier. Give it some time, since she has made an apology for being too harsh. Try to take some of the actual advice we gave you and I think that, paired up with time, can hopefully fix your issue. Goodluck, man.
[doublepost=1494625705][/doublepost]
she doesnt want me to talk to any other girl and forced me to block some and she had fights with them but she can text people all the night instead of me?? okk

sorry for sperging out before but this shit is eating me from the inside, cant even sleep or eat, i dont really find it funny

Sorry for the double post, but it's gotta be done.

That's actually pretty normal. You see, she's very mad, and very vulnerable. She's probably thinking that you hate her, and that she hates you, when in reality she really doesn't want to lose you. She doesn't want you to talk to other girls during this vulnerable time because she probably feels it'll turn out with you trying to get with them.

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You probably shouldn't, since she's still angry and that could honestly just offset her more. There really isn't any reason to worry if he's fat and ugly, for those two facts- oh, and he's a childhood friend; she's talking to him probably about what happened since he can probably help her remember childhood times and be a bit happier. Give it some time, since she has made an apology for being too harsh. Try to take some of the actual advice we gave you and I think that, paired up with time, can hopefully fix your issue. Goodluck, man.
thanks, maybe i should have thought of it more, but still, it pisses me off anyways.
Thanks for being serious and helpful, I'll let you updated with how things go

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
thanks, maybe i should have thought of it more, but still, it pisses me off anyways.
Thanks for being serious and helpful, I'll let you updated with how things go

No problem man. Hope you and her can work it out, I know that shit can be really debilitating.

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
invite her to a normal evening to eat in a restaurant and talk to her about the relationsip problems and work together to get them under control.
Teamwork is key in a relationship

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
invite her to a normal evening to eat in a restaurant and talk to her about the relationsip problems and work together to get them under control.
Teamwork is key in a relationship

Sitting down for a long while probably wouldn't be the greatest, considering the *predicament the two are in. Like I mentioned before, a walk in the park while talking to her about it all would probably be for the best. Or, if you're willing to drop a good amount of money for her (Which I assume you are) take her to an upper-class restaurant, that is, of course, if she's into that kind of eating and all.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i think eating somewhere nice is something you'd do when you're okay, not when you're both upset

You should really look into taking that walk. It's public, yet certain parts could be secluded. The scenery is calming, and walking will take your mind off of being angry. I take a walk most days out of the week to control my stress and anger, trust me- it really works. Try to do it in a park, or somewhere else nice.

Yoshez

lord of flies
Nebulae
Welcome to my life. I've fucked up two relationships because of attitude problems. this one time i managed to fix a fight by just telling her to hop in my car and we drove around spots we hung out when we started dating. we didn't speak much during that, mainly just sat there and smoked a cig or two before moving on to the next spot. My idea behind it was to remind us both why we started dating in the first place. made up the next day

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Don't rly have any advice that hasn't been given but good luck bro

D

Deleted member 243

try getting her to spill beans and cry, lowkey so you didn't make her cry because of for example saying some stupid mean shit

just try to bring up sad shit, if she cries, ur the shoulder she can lean on

it's scummy yeah but i doubt you could give a damn tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.