comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
To perfectly sum up my problems, here's a screenshot:
unknown.png

files also refuse to validate
unknown.png

always the same message

the division models also refuse to work. Yes I have the content, everything, yet it refuses to fucking function.

Already reinstalled the game, been doing this shit since.

I want to die. Please help.

Reactions: List

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hi comradic. did you delete all your local files before reinstalling

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I think it could possibly be an issue with conflicting addons, do you have anything other than the neb ones?

id try unsubscribjng from all of them, deleting the addon folder, subscribing to just the neb addons and letting them re download

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
hi comradic. did you delete all your local files before reinstalling
...maybe
[doublepost=1595604621][/doublepost]mind you the MP7 textures worked before I decided to reinstall the content, to see if that fixes it.

Well it fucking didnt.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Serious answer:

My guess would either be some kind of addon conflict since GMOD is so shit that addons can conflict and do that

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
Serious answer:

My guess would either be some kind of addon conflict since GMOD is so shit that addons can conflict and do that
im not sure really I dont have too many addons bar the nebulous ones.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
im not sure really I dont have too many addons bar the nebulous ones.
It's weird because if the content wasn't working at all the gun would be an error

It's only the textures that's fucked up which is what leads me to think it's some kind of addon conflict.

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
It's weird because if the content wasn't working at all the gun would be an error

It's only the textures that's fucked up which is what leads me to think it's some kind of addon conflict.
Yeah it was working before, my only problems were the trenchcoat being fucky and the division models not working at all.

I reinstalled the content, now the mp7 is being a bitch.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
if you cant fix it this is probably the nuclear option, and if it doesnt fix anything you're copy of gmod is just cursed

1) OPTIONAL: Back up the screenshots folder if you wanna keep them
2) unsubscribe from all of your GMod addons, theres a button in the workshop or in game to do it but i dont remember exactly where
3) uninstall gmod and delete the Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod folder if anythings left
3b) restart your PC just in case
4) reinstall gmod and mount HL2: Ep1/Ep2 and CSS
5) subscribe to only the Neb hl2rp content ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673094991 ), then restart the game
6) join da server and let everything download
7) close gmod and verify your files just incase

if you still get errors or missing textures might as well just get a new computer at that point or pray that one day it fixes itself

I got a feeling this might be conflicting addons between hl2rp and stasiland if youve got that downloaded, or even the event files

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
if you cant fix it this is probably the nuclear option, and if it doesnt fix anything you're copy of gmod is just cursed

1) OPTIONAL: Back up the screenshots folder if you wanna keep them
2) unsubscribe from all of your GMod addons, theres a button in the workshop or in game to do it but i dont remember exactly where
3) uninstall gmod and delete the Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod folder if anythings left
3b) restart your PC just in case
4) reinstall gmod and mount HL2: Ep1/Ep2 and CSS
5) subscribe to only the Neb hl2rp content ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673094991 ), then restart the game
6) join da server and let everything download
7) close gmod and verify your files just incase

if you still get errors or missing textures might as well just get a new computer at that point or pray that one day it fixes itself

I got a feeling this might be conflicting addons between hl2rp and stasiland if youve got that downloaded, or even the event files
have already done this, ever since then it's started being retarded.

I don't have the event content, nor stasiland stuff

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
...maybe
[doublepost=1595604621][/doublepost]mind you the MP7 textures worked before I decided to reinstall the content, to see if that fixes it.

Well it fucking didnt.

conflicting addons?

Do you have any HL2 HQ addons?