I got scammed by a machine

Waffle

Quark
Nebulae
This is clearly why we shouldn't develop super intelligent AI.

I tried to buy a uniform and apparently I need to have 4kg of space to be able to buy it. Though this doesn't make sense, the problem is different:

It didn't give me my clothes, but it took my fucking money

When I asked Berke about it he said he can't do anything. Hence why I'm writing this here and now. I want my money back you greedy jew of a vending machine! If you don't want to give me my precious tokens back, then at least give me what I paid for.

Please help me, right now I'm broke and clothless.

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
This is clearly why we shouldn't develop super intelligent AI.

I tried to buy a uniform and apparently I need to have 4kg of space to be able to buy it. Though this doesn't make sense, the problem is different:

It didn't give me my clothes, but it took my fucking money

When I asked Berke about it he said he can't do anything. Hence why I'm writing this here and now. I want my money back you greedy jew of a vending machine! If you don't want to give me my precious tokens back, then at least give me what I paid for.

Please help me, right now I'm broke and clothless.

Probably because you did not have enough inventory space when you bought the item. It even warns you about it when you try to buy clothes. You need at least 2kg's free in your inventory.

Waffle

Quark
Nebulae
Probably because you did not have enough inventory space when you bought the item. It even warns you about it when you try to buy clothes. You need at least 2kg's free in your inventory.

Yeah, I know, but it still took my cash.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
There is a written warning on the machine telling you specifically that if you don't have the space it'll still take your money

if you bought the uniform regardless of the warning then it's on you

Reactions: List

Waffle

Quark
Nebulae
There is a written warning on the machine telling you specifically that if you don't have the space it'll still take your money

if you bought the uniform regardless of the warning then it's on you

sigh... I guess you're right. ;(

Waffle

Quark
Nebulae
Just ask for a refund

doesn't really matter and logs can easily be checked to see if you're telling the truth or not.

No, no, I'm not lying. I assure you.

The problem lies in the fact that I already got my refund denied, which I think is unfair.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
Just ask for a refund

doesn't really matter and logs can easily be checked to see if you're telling the truth or not.
No, no, I'm not lying. I assure you.

The problem lies in the fact that I already got my refund denied, which I think is unfair.
Hello, I am Berke.

As much as I want to refund you, rules put up by upper staff team prohibit me from doing such.

You did not have 4 kilograms of space at the time you bought the item, so you did not get the script. That is the case.