bitchmade
Nebulae
when did quarantine start in the uk? i havnet been outside since before that
its been months
i go outside to take out the garbage, go striaghtb ack inside afterwards
fuck

i need human interaction
i need an actual fucking person to talk to
[doublepost=1590794004][/doublepost]i have been accused of "schizo-posting" recently, mainly in cloudless planet
what the fuck is schizo posting

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
only the most based schizo-poster is unaware of their own schizo energy, well done
this has done nothing to enlighten me on what schizo-posting is. i lie awake at nights contemplating what it could mean. truly a most diabolical method of psychological warfare
its not that hard to just go out.
and do what

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
idk, hang out with friends, get something to eat

figure it out 4head
hang out with friends????????????????????????????????????????????????????
i don't know about you buster but im not too keen on getting the KERONER VIRUS

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
i am getting messages on my profile telling me to calm down
what have i done this time
this is genuinely confusing and distressing me what did i do to warrant that

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
idk how quarantine works over there but i go out anyway from times to time, sit with some friends outside, do our distancing bit
we young and healthy, probably worst thing that can happen is you get to be immune

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
idk how quarantine works over there but i go out anyway from times to time, sit with some friends outside, do our distancing bit
we young and healthy, probably worst thing that can happen is you get to be immune
1532654536803.jpg

what friends

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
then stop complaining about not going outside
small brain take, the man is clearly just trying to follow public health advice to stay at home

baguette read the nhs advice for your local health board - it will tell you what is/isn't allowed

for example, where i am, you may meet with another household, in an outdoors setting, but maintain social distancing
beyond meeting others, it is very healthy to be outside, even just for a walk, get some sun, start feeling more human

Reactions: List

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
small brain take, the man is clearly just trying to follow public health advice to stay at home

baguette read the nhs advice for your local health board - it will tell you what is/isn't allowed

for example, where i am, you may meet with another household, in an outdoors setting, but maintain social distancing
beyond meeting others, it is very healthy to be outside, even just for a walk, get some sun, start feeling more human
the thing is i never went outside anyway so i dont know why quarantine's making me want to