I need some max payne 2 help over here.

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
When i got max payne 2 almost a whole year ago on my windows 10 laptop, the game played amazingly. I had no issues. But then one day i began to have this extremely weird glitch on game lauch, which coudnt be fixed no matter how much i reinstalled it, checked file intergrity, and even attempting to search for a fix to all this (which resulted in failure).

So heres how my glitch goes along: I start the max payne 2 launcher.The launcher like always, has graphics settings, all that stuff. But when i press the play button, the game emmits a lagged audio of rain, kinda like when you load a new map in half life 2, where it repeats. At this exact moment the sound stops, despite it being emmited for less then a second, my mouse does a loading icon, and then 5 second later the game crashes. Now, when it does crash, it doesnt show a message. It shows nothing, all i see is my desktop after i press and the laucher dissapears.

I press play on the laucher, it emmits the bugged audio, 5 second later after attempting to load, it crashes. Some help please?

Reactions: List