I need to remember a minecraft youtuber.

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
Yes i am serious. Now i know, this does seem really funny and stupid, since a, this thread looks dumb, and b, there are so many minecraft youtubers out there, how can i be so sure in terms of whoever i am looking for? Well, at the very least, i will try.

The guy who im looking for had sometthing specific about him, and that was his intro. His intro has a badly made, drawn by hand animation, and yes, it was coloured. From what i remember, i think it showed a crow, i think, dropping something down the minecraft character's window(because hes in a house) like a piece of paper. And like, said character, i think he was writing something on a book (or was it on a note?), so when the paper was dropped, i think he had like an angry look on his face?

But what i know something way better for sure is how the character looks. Now this i remeber well. The character had two different coloured eyes, had some kind of bright gray jacket, a hat with that same colour, and i think a brown bag of sorts?

The last i remember related to said youtuber, was that he now does vlogs.

I know what i had just typed is probably the worst thing ever, but if it rings any bells, please reply.

And yes, you can drop your bad idea icons, or spam copypasta, or roast me, i dont care.

But stil, if this does ring any bells, please reply. Thanks.

EDIT: I FOUND HIM, it was chimney FUCKING swift11. Yeah, if you search for him, you will find his new channel name, that goes by "Please Stand By". He now does vlogs. Thanks for reading this, or for teying to help me in any way possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
192.png

In all seriousness though it does ring a bell to me, ngl. I’ll get back to you if I figure out who it was.

Reactions: List