I need your opinion on this

Nebulae
Am I seeing things that arent really there or is this what just happened to me some serious bullshit? I've mentioned in previous posts that I used to play in a certain gmod harry potter serious RP server. You need to post a character sheet in a forum in order to access with that character. There is a specific rule that says that as long as you're IC, racism and homophobia is allowed IC because "its the magical world and they're all a bit backwards". Basically, they say that IC is IC. We have a similar approach here but if I remember correctly if I say ooc that im not comfortable with that kind of rp the other person must stop immediatelly (which I think its the correct mindset).

All that said...

I created a new character sheet in which my character had schizophrenia. It got denied because "rping developemental disorders can make some people uncomfortable and make them think that you're disrespecting them or laughing at them". I think this is pretty valid and understandable, no hard feelings on that from my side. But (and I think you may have seen this too at this point).... Why can I then rp as a racist, homophobe with no OOC penalty whatsoever? Doesnt acting like a racist/homophobe potentially makes uncomfortable lgbt+ people or non whites? Why can I act like a complete bigot IC without worrying about making someone uncomfortable but I must not rp non neurotypical characters in case I make someone feel bad?

As I type this, I've been expelled from their discord channel for simply just inconsistency I see.

Where am I wrong? Why are they actually right?

I hope I expressed myself correctly and make my point clear with this situation