Information Idea Thread

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Hey. I figured I'd make this and see if anyone would like to go with it. I sometimes have a hard time getting ideas for posing, artwork and such. I bet that someone here has been in the same situation. We could all help eachother by taking our time to gather ideas in this thread.

I'll start with some ideas. Mine are mostly HL2RP based.

Traitor - A pose of a seemingly rogue civil protection unit, holding a crossbow with one hand. The camera angle would be through the window of a building, any building will do as long as the CP holds the crossbow, aimed at a wall. Pinned against the wall would be a CAB member, who has seemingly been killed. (then pinned by the crossbow bolt). There would be a bloody wall and a detailed office room.

The Snitch - This one is self explanatory. You see a man in a resistance uniform hiding behind a wall, and a loyalist looking person with a white shirt, pointing towards the wall, as a unit stands there, listening to the loyalist. (snitch), there would be scenery in the background, this pose could be done where the car fire on the current HL2RP map is.

Only Human - Either a CWU worker, a CP or a CAB member holding a revolver to their own head while sitting in a chair, OR, sitting, seemingly in a dead pose in a chair, with some blood splattered against a wall behind the chair. The revolver would be laying on the ground, as if the person had killed themselves. Some kind of slightly detailed warehouse as background, not sure.

If you got any pose ideas, feel free to share.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Good ideas. Shame blood is fucking impossible to add blood decals onto walls in SFM.

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
could you recreate this if you take requests out of hl2rp related stuff
jojos_bizarre_adventure_stardust_crusaders-24-kakyoin-joseph-jotaro-avdol-polnareff-pose-desert-car-finale.jpg