Identity.

tc5670

Quark
Nebulae
If you are into serious/hardcore roleplay, I highly recommend you check out this game, watch the few devblogs they have up, the introduction to the game. If you are into Arma 3 altis life, any lifesim games, this is probably the best looking game coming out soon in that category.

http://www.identityrpg.com/

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
I played those arma life games for a while and looking back on it, no idea why I did they're so shit and cringey crikey

Chop

GALUNGA
Nebulae
Has potential, but seems pretty bare bones imo.
Let's not hope they pull a "No Mans sky" on this one.

Chop

GALUNGA
Nebulae
It was originally planned to be released about now but devs put it back because they specifically didnt want it to be a No mans sky repeat
Nice!

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
its a star citizen
looks fucking amazing but you wont be anywhere near it for a few more years

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
i can live out all the dreams i could never achieve
like actually being productive

hello

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
game is a joke, dev team took a year to release screenshots that could take a normal person 15 hours to make in like source.

in the five years it will take them to complete it , I bet some large company or Kickstarter game will beat them to the bush, and Gta 5 rp is almost done and will be probably as good, proper text rp too

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
it will be fine aslong as you have to work for money and guns cost metric shit tons so everyone on the server isnt a gangster

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
game is a joke, dev team took a year to release screenshots that could take a normal person 15 hours to make in like source.

in the five years it will take them to complete it , I bet some large company or Kickstarter game will beat them to the bush, and Gta 5 rp is almost done and will be probably as good, proper text rp too

They sure can make something akin in source.

Even though, actually uhh...

Well, you know. Identity is being made without having a huge concurrent catalog of sounds materials entities shaders models etc. And the mechanics of the game are often made in leu of white/grey boxing which, you know, you don't want to screenshot cause it's literally a first draft.

hello

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
They sure can make something akin in source.

Even though, actually uhh...

Well, you know. Identity is being made without having a huge concurrent catalog of sounds materials entities shaders models etc. And the mechanics of the game are often made in leu of white/grey boxing which, you know, you don't want to screenshot cause it's literally a first draft.

couldn't care less and I don't know what all that means. all i know is that even the backers of the project are starting to worry about this new company who takes a year to release screenshots and another to release an apartment tour