News If Monolith Roleplay were honest with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
this actually looks nice what
yeah, it's pretty good for what it is, I mean, if this was out when I used to play perp, I'd consider switching to it, but it's more the fact that it's lite RP, which is why most people here look down upon it, plus it had some grindy features and I preferred the genetics system of PERP.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
yeah, it's pretty good for what it is, I mean, if this was out when I used to play perp, I'd consider switching to it, but it's more the fact that it's lite RP, which is why most people here look down upon it, plus it had some grindy features and I preferred the genetics system of PERP.
I mean I don't see why people are slandering it for pretty much one guy being in it from LP.

Everything else in the gamemode itself looks well made, but I have to agree on the rp aspect it does seem like most people here wouldn't enjoy it.

Reactions: List

hawke

Proton
Nebulae
I mean I don't see why people are slandering it for pretty much one guy being in it from LP.

Everything else in the gamemode itself looks well made, but I have to agree on the rp aspect it does seem like most people here wouldn't enjoy it.

I've worked extensively on this project with the trailer that you saw, a good chunk of the coding and there's a lot of great people here. I understand it's run by Gurrazor, but to be honest, him being there isn't hindering anything in the slightest.

It's a fun gamemode for those of us who've roleplayed seriously for the last 8 years and just want to casually game on a well-coded lite roleplay server. By the way, I like the Monocloth memes and all that shit are pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.