I'm new here..(How I found Nebulous and What to do)

Kawa

Special K
Nebulae
Hey people! This thread has been created so I can get some info on what to do here, how I can get Nebulae, and how Nebulous works in general. So I first discovered Nebulous when looking for a good Half-Life 2 RP server, I obviously came across your server first, Nebulous.cloud, I was intrigued so I joined, so far I was impressed, there was a quiz for people that are new to Serious RP, I completed the quiz and moved on to the character creation bit, now the problem here is that for some reason the game never loads the pictures of the models on the selection screen, so I had to choose a random blank one and make my physical description once I was able to look at my character in-game. So, in general your Half-Life 2 RP server is great, it's got some realistic style to it, while also keeping the lore of Half-Life in the background. Now, I created this thread for two reasons, 1. I am new, and have no idea what I'm doing, and 2. I wanted to tell you how great this Half-Life 2 RP server is, hopefully I will get some help and info on what to do here, bye for now.

-Ripperoni

Reactions: List

Keno

la sauce
Nebulae
Welcome lad,
let me add you on steam if you want a talk

Kawa

Special K
Nebulae
Are you available this noon? My time zone is London/Europe, maybe we can talk then
[doublepost=1490343655][/doublepost]My steam account is TheGamingPixel if you can talk this noon (I have school)

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
Welcome to the community to fix that no models loading problem try typing /content on the server to download the content pack and if they fails you may need hl2 css at least you do for ww3 @Sir Goatson @Wolfaye™ can either of you confirm what games you need for all textures

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Welcome to the community to fix that no models loading problem try typing /content on the server to download the content pack and if they fails you may need hl2 css at least you do for ww3 @Sir Goatson @Wolfaye™ can either of you confirm what games you need for all textures

CSS; HL2: Episode 1 and HL2: Episode 2

Kawa

Special K
Nebulae
Thanks, but I have already got these games installed and mounted, ages ago in fact, it is probably because I didn't install CSS properly, but installed a CSS pack that fixed missing g errors and textures

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Thanks, but I have already got these games installed and mounted, ages ago in fact, it is probably because I didn't install CSS properly, but installed a CSS pack that fixed missing g errors and textures
Yeah there's your problem
Pirated CSS textures are usually outdated

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
Got the content pack?

Kawa

Special K
Nebulae
I'm gonna try and see if I can buy CSS, don't know if I have the money tho.

Kawa

Special K
Nebulae
No worries, I may have fixed the problem, I have been able to install CSS successfully and I think it's all sorted, I'll PM any of you if this persists.