Im Prinstone

Prinstonz Hex

Neutrino
Nebulae
I am Prinstone Hex, and I come from the french side of the hl2rp.

I mostly played on a french cw that belonged to a friend (he is in this community now)

I've also created with some friends a French HL2RP server (Hespérides, which we are still working on, but I like being on your sever instead of working on mine lmao)

I am currently 20 years old, since 4 january so it is quite recent.

I live in Belgium as you can see, in the french side of it, so I don't speak dutch (sorry) but my parents are from Turkey.

I am aslo very interested in the Russian culture, and I also speak some basics and can read the cyrillic alphabet (without understanding it ofc, I know how to introduce myself, name, age, when I was born, etc)

At time I knew how to read the Arab alphabet but without practice I've forgot about it.

I currently study in Humanities and Social Sciences, at the University. (Was elderly in an Interpreter's school, learning english and russian at it)

To come back on the HL2RP, I've mostly played loyal citizen/anti-cit, two opposites.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
I am Prinstone Hex, and I come from the french side of the hl2rp.

I mostly played on a french cw that belonged to a friend (he is in this community now)

I've also created with some friends a French HL2RP server (Hespérides, which we are still working on, but I like being on your sever instead of working on mine lmao)

I am currently 20 years old, since 4 january so it is quite recent.

I live in Belgium as you can see, in the french side of it, so I don't speak dutch (sorry) but my parents are from Turkey.

I am aslo very interested in the Russian culture, and I also speak some basics and can read the cyrillic alphabet (without understanding it ofc, I know how to introduce myself, name, age, when I was born, etc)

At time I knew how to read the Arab alphabet but without practice I've forgot about it.

I currently study in Humanities and Social Sciences, at the University. (Was elderly in an Interpreter's school, learning english and russian at it)

To come back on the HL2RP, I've mostly played loyal citizen/anti-cit, two opposites.

this forum isn't big enough for two people with the same birthday

Prinstonz Hex

Neutrino
Nebulae
this forum isn't big enough for two people with the same birthday

Well, I'm ready to duel you in a fight to the death, there can only be one 4 january in this community and that's gonna be me, Sheriff.