Serious Inactivity

Deleted member 2982

A Depressed Little Boy
Nebulae
I always wondered, why is there so much less people playing on HL2RP right now? Is it because of the launch of HELIX? Christmas?
Cause honestly it's weird to see nebulous with little to no people playing...

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Mostly just Christmas really. Everyone’s most likely gonna be spending the remainder of this year with friends and family or playing brand new games they just got, so it’s understandable that there’s gonna be a noticable dip in the number of players; but it’ll likely return to regular numbers once January rolls around and everyone’s settled down.

E: Wowie rating me optimistic and not telling me why my statement is optimistic very good guys!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
Mostly just Christmas really. Everyone’s most likely gonna be spending the remainder of this year with friends and family or playing brand new games they just got, so it’s understandable that there’s gonna be a noticable dip in the number of players; but it’ll likely return to regular numbers once January rolls around and everyone’s settled down.

E: Wowie rating me optimistic and not telling me why my statement is optimistic very good guys!!!!!!!
A ton of them dont have friends? Idk just a guess

Reactions: List

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
lack of epic events and char dev/general stuff to do on the main server, of course christmas too

but here's hoping with the heavy snow event the population picks up yeah

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1392

lack of epic events and char dev/general stuff to do on the main server, of course christmas too

but here's hoping with the heavy snow event the population picks up yeah
Oh yeah, it's going to fucking skyrocket alright once the event is up. Sad there are very few people online right now but eh, there's something odd in the server that makes me not play there. Not sure what, just feel bored whenever I join.