Initium Mentis | A Raiden Event [Feedback thread]

Mads

Proton
Nebulae
Good event, hopefully for the next one we won't have to rely on a fly to give us passage due to our insane roll "luck"

0EPt3c1.png

Reactions: List

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
I get that rolling a 1 is unlucky but having a pipe that thick and blunt impale a hand is unrealistic

Also deleting the whole first floor is a considerably bold move on your part, but fair enough

but other than that it was good. loved how it was set up for us to use our brains to kill the creature, like a sort of a puzzle.

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Also deleting the whole first floor is a considerably bold move on your part, but fair enough
this never happened...
yes it was annoying i deleted the wrong thing but i improvised quickly even if it did make the build look a bit messy

nothing in the metal rods description says its sharp but tbh its just a hand cut you'll live lmao

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Good event, hopefully for the next one we won't have to rely on a fly to give us passage due to our insane roll "luck"

0EPt3c1.png
It was taking too long to open the gate so i just thought of the most interesting way to make you guys look pathetic and weak

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Before I say anything, the event was intriguing and quite creative. I am unsure whether we would have killed that thing with our bullets, so I'll believe there was likely some form of illusion of choice - to electricute that thing and parkour our way out of there, or leave with empty chambers in our guns. So nicely done.

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Before I say anything, the event was intriguing and quite creative. I am unsure whether we would have killed that thing with our bullets, so I'll believe there was likely some form of illusion of choice - to electricute that thing and parkour our way out of there, or leave with empty chambers in our guns. So nicely done.
It was possible, but you took the easy option, using your own intuition for which I congratulate you for