insult other people's countries (meme thread)

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
NOBODY can talk shit about my country
86c.png

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
atleast we lasted more than 2 min during ww2
easier when your country is a frozen wasteland and does not have a land border with the most formidable war machine at the time

Did you guys know the French have the fastest tanks and the most gears known to man? 7 in reverse and 1 forward in case the enemy comes from behind!
literally never heard this one b4

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
What does Maginot line mean in french? Speed bump ahead.

What did the cannibal say after he ate a frenchman? Tastes just like chicken!

Raise you're right hand if you're french... No I said your right, not both of your hands!

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
and you decided to invade russia
during the winter
after having signed NOT to fight against eachother
well actually Hitler was very close to moscow but his top two mistakes were not getting help from his allies and not giving his men winter supplies. if he done both of these he could of have won. Also I been living in Turkey my whole life so I see myself as Turkish so go ahead and try with Turkey.

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
well actually Hitler was very close to moscow but his top two mistakes were not getting help from his allies and not giving his men winter supplies. if he done both of these he could of have won. Also I been living in Turkey my whole life so I see myself as Turkish so go ahead and try with Turkey.
but youre from germany??

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
but youre from germany??
not to be exact, I just happen to be half German half Turk and considering I lived in Turkey my whole life I'll go with Turkey.

Literally only been to Germany for one week and it was for to visit relatives lol

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman? none

Yes, just like Ireland's population during their great famine.

Yoshez

lord of flies
Nebulae
i just want to hear people diss the oh mighty land of a thousand lakes. open fire