Interesting music videos

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Postal 'I derail threads in order to make myself look funny and try to get over 100 nebs after posting near 400 messages, when realistically it's rather feeble and I look like an idiot' Roleplayer
@mods delet this

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i'm posting music and joke that they are some peoples favorite tracks, then you start acting like i'm breaking a major crime and start throwing insults around like an anguish kid
just calm down m8 its all fun and games on this forum

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i'm posting music and joke that they are some peoples favorite tracks, then you start acting like i'm breaking a major crime and start throwing insults around like an anguish kid
just calm down m8 its all fun and games on this forum

It's the fact that you're clearly trying to aggravate us that pisses me off.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
if you're getting pissed off because i'm posting vids and saying "they are your favorites" then you have something wrong with you

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
if you're getting pissed off because i'm posting vids and saying "they are your favorites" then you have something wrong with you

936.jpg

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You're edgier than @Zuperned and all of your opinions are actually shit.

I don't know why you're here if you just want to be a cancerous piece of shit that flamebaits everyone and trolls in debate threads with your "survival of the fittest" bullshit you fucking joke.

Thanks for the compliment i suppose?