• Firefox

• Safari LMAO

• Edge LOL

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
Hell0 I just got Firefox Quantum because Chrome fucks up so bad every day, and I'd like to know what browsers you people use and discuss why you use the one you do. There is a poll :)))))

21ml

Gillette, the best a man can get
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Used Chrome as go-to for a long time, switched to Firefox for a couple years, switched back to chrome when I found a better Gmail pop up extension. Use Opera for its free VPN thing because piratebay is blocked in Aus and am considering actually switching to it because opera seems like a neat browser and it runs on the Chromium engine anyway.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm a bit of a basic bitch to be honest, in using Chrome. I'm just used to it at this point, so it'd be weird to suddendly switch to another search engine, so I'll probably be using Chrome until I die. Or the servers die. Or both.

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
I'm a bit of a basic bitch to be honest, in using Chrome. I'm just used to it at this point, so it'd be weird to suddendly switch to another search engine, so I'll probably be using Chrome until I die. Or the servers die. Or both.

Eww Firefox rn looks relatively like Chrome with the UI but with 100x more customisation and less brutal scalping of your computer's performance

Plechovka

I am special
Nebulae
I believe Chrome is my choice ^^ I never really had problems with it and you can have pop-up blocker and ads blocker :p Both of them have good on websites when you use SHIFT + N

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
I believe Chrome is my choice ^^ I never really had problems with it and you can have pop-up blocker and ads blocker :stuck_out_tongue: Both of them have good on websites when you use SHIFT + N

You can have adblockers on like any browser, also what's shift+n do?

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
I'm using Opera, because in my opinion, it is the best browser. It shares the simple design of Chrome and the customization of Firefox. Plus, its good for low-end PCs.

Reactions: List

Husky

Nebulae
Had Firefox since I first ever went on a PC. Still got it.

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
I use chrome but my friend uses a weird fucking browers which is made to cheat in web browser games. It has loads of buildt in trainers like cheat engine and speed hack already injected into the browser and can easily manipulate any web browser game. Its weird but kinda cool in a way.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Chrome superiority
(Though mainly I use it because all my education shit is linked with google and works best with Chrome)

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Firefox Quantum doesn't eat as much memory as Chrome, isn't owned by Google and is much, much faster than Chrome anyway. All the popular extensions for Google Chrome have got their Firefox counterpart anyway (uBlock and DuckDuckGo's new tracker blocker thingy, for example).

I'm having a good time with it, and it's pretty intuitive.

Reactions: List

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Chrome.
As a child I only used IE cus im a dumb fuck and didnt even know what chrome was until my friend showed me.
I also had """Firefox""" installed on my PC
But its just a fake malware one that was downloaded after I managed to flood my PC with 7000+ malware. Because once again, I'm a dumb fuck.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
I use chrome but my friend uses a weird fucking browers which is made to cheat in web browser games. It has loads of buildt in trainers like cheat engine and speed hack already injected into the browser and can easily manipulate any web browser game. Its weird but kinda cool in a way.
robux haxer in ur area

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Used to use chrome, but it sucked more and more with each update so I just switched over to firefox.