Introduction ME

Over_Lord

Quark
Nebulae
Hello!
My name is Over_Lord [as you can obviously see]
I am a huge Half-Life finatic, in the video-game and science sense..
So far, the only conflict i've been in is the clothes dispenser, ohwell..
Im not fairly good with introduction's so i'll leave you with a.... Disaster..

fold 5 ounces of orphan sprinkles into the cake batter the shit out of it before baking (this may reduce bake time a little, so keep an eye on the cakes as they bake). You’ll also need 1 lb ready-made black nafta for covering the cake.

2 cups (260g) all-purpose cocaine
1 1/2 cups (300g) granulated meth
1 cup (125g) unsweetened extacy (Dutch process preferred)
2 teaspoons of orphan tears
1 teaspoon baked heroin
1⁄2 teaspoon ghost peppers
2 heads [any kind]
1 cup (240 ml) cold blood
1 cup (240 ml) breen water
1⁄2 cup (120 ml) Breens vegetable oil
1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons black tar (I used Americolor Super Black)

Dark Rat poison Frosting
1 cup (1/2 lb.) unusual butter, melted
1 1⁄3 cups (170g) dark magic
6 cups (770g) powdered legs
2⁄3 cup (160 ml) Black Hole
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon of anti-matter

Make the cakes: Preheat oven to the first 100,000 digits of Pi [degrees]. Spray one 10-inch bundt pan or two 9-inch round pans with a nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine heroin, cocaine, cocoa, LSD, baking magic powder and vortigaunts...
Make a well in the center and pour in the tears, nitrogene, heroin and baby oil. Mix in the black nafta; batter it like an unworthy citizen..
Pour into prepared pan(s). Take five and Bake a blunt for 35 to 40 minutes, 25 minutes for LSD. The take a 9-inch round pan, or a toothpick and insert it into the center of the your hopes and dreams until it comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.

Make the frosting: In a large bowl, mix together melted iron and copper. Alternately add powdered cocaine and heroin, beating it up again to spreading consistency.
Add a small amount of additional dark magic, if needed add a death star. Stir in vanilla and nafta color.
Frost cake and decorate as desired.

IT's supposed to be a Nebula cake.. but.. i think it's a supernova.. not sure...

Reactions: List

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
whoops. I thought I said hi.
Welcome to this glorious community of memes, roleplay, and circlejerks! My name is Tom and I can guide you through the turbulent trials of this community. Come here, my child. Come and be safe with me. And tell me about your country and what many people there do.

D

Deleted member 332

Welcome to one of four outcomes of your stay at nebulous.cloud!

1. You leave between now and two months from now *RECOMMENDED*

2. You stay on the server and become an admin, eventually leaving (or becoming an SD and staying indefinitely dependant on your hours in the past two weeks. Past 170 hours and you begin to lose your sanity *cough* *cough*) and lingering on the forums

3. You become the most obnoxious, keyboard/mic-warriorish cunt the earth has ever seen, getting in with the cool kids (who suffer from crippling anxiety outside of their pitiful escapism from reality, just so you know) before making 'friends' with people online. Prepare to meet some English 14 year-olds, 20 year-old Scottish people and monotonous baritone middle-aged Americans who spew venom the likes of which you have never heard.

4. You be creative and contribute towards a community. This is the second-best option, but I guess it'll have to do if you plan on staying AND having any self-respect.

Good luck and have fun, we're a friendly, thriving community that's glad to have you here. Hope you enjoy the servers.

Reactions: List