Introduction to an Experienced HL2RP Member

Nebulae
<:: Hello, all! ::>
---------------------------------------------
I'm Red Pen, although my in-game/Steam name would be ADAM. I have played HL2RP on gmod for about 2 and a half years now, I am aware some of you are most definitely more experienced, and I understand and respect that. I simply do not wish to be considered a noob among the community of this lovely server.

I have quite a lot of experience playing as a Citizen (obviously), CP, OTA, and City Administrator. If these titles sound familiar or the opposite, that's because I've mainly spent most of my time on Impulse (formerly) and Landis (recently). I have played Willard Networks for a while, but not nearly as much as Impulse/Landis

Back during my time on Impulse, I actually had posted one or two whitelist applications, as I felt I was ready. Neither of them were approved... but it was only because either the admins did not feel the same way, or no one was really friends with me/knew me well enough to support my decision. But either way, and effort was made

Anyways, I am looking forward to joining this server, and I am equally excited to meet you all on the streets of whatever city the Combine way direct us! Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
---------------------------------------------
<:: End transmission ::>