invincible (spoilers) (mark is thinking)

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
What a fucking good show like holy shit, I expected a twist but I did not expect it that soon!

Also, you know it's a great show when it gives you good meme material!

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i have no idea if the showrunners will go through with the plot about mark getting raped

feels like that might be a bit heavy even for this show

then again a main character got raped in The Boys so maybe amazon is alright with it?

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
i hate being that guy, but does anyone have a link from where I can watch it? my prime expired a while ago

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i hate being that guy, but does anyone have a link from where I can watch it? my prime expired a while ago

usually if you type "index" after a show's name you can get your hands on it for free because showrunners are obligated to make their indexes public domain, and you can just watch the full thing from the index

D

Deleted member 1974

Watched it all in one day. Was never a guy for capeshit, always preferred stuff that was more dark and brutal in the genre, this really hasn't disappointed. All the characters, imo, have been built up pretty well, and I already sympathized with the Guardians at episode one. Everyone gets a pretty equal amount of time under the limelight, which I think is executed super well.
Rudy and Amanda are cute! Cute!!

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Having no knowledge of what this series is and was, I genuinely thought it was going to be some sort of Justice League off rip off at the beginning, especially the Guardians. But then I started liking it more and more. I begin rooting for them as well. And then the final segment of the first episode. Holy shit, that was when I knew I was gonna get hooked on to this thing.

Also, this is one of the greatest memes ever, thank you internet.

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
superhero stuff usually isn't my thing but I was pleasantly surprised with this one
I tend to dislike series for their filler episodes and cliffhangers but this show didn't really have any of it

good first season