Irjan Matveyev - Transfer Request

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Applications' started by ruble, May 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruble

ruble Atom

Nebulae:
    Name: baldur

SteamID: tbd

Timezone: GMT +1

How is your activity? / How would you rate your interest in Stasiland?: Seven or higher out of ten - I play on the server on a frequent basis.

Any previous infractions at the community? If so, can you explain?: Scattered amount of bans from 2017 - early 2018 for general unseriousness when I was new to the community. These are very aged, and I have changed vastly since then.

Previous WW3RP / RP experience: Frequent player in the Pilot whitelist for the Soviet Union & NATO, and the Engineers in general - Officer for the Commissariat during Berlin and the Korea campaign at the rank of Msdr

How familiar are you with the Soviet Union (ideology, history etc.)?: I have a level of knowledge that allows me to understand the behaviours of my character and the environment around them. I’m by no means an aficionado of Soviet history but I know what I need to know to provide a good roleplaying experience and believable character concept.

Are you aware of the new concept? What are some of the differences between this iteration of WW3RP and the old one?: The Soviet Union as opposed to the previous iteration are plagued by an invisible enemy in a logistical hell - Their presence exists as peacekeepers within the occupied German city and they are expected to uphold social order and defensive garrison rather than actively fight and kill soldiers.

What do you think this faction will be doing on the server?: The above - maintaining societal order and acting as the extension of the occupying Soviet force, upholding their will as well as defending the territories as a garrison.

[​IMG]
    SSdr. Ìrjan Matveyev Čussanjárga
    Scout
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    User name: vladimiradmin
    Password: * * * * * * * *

Access authorized . . .

NOTES ON SUBJECT
    Initializing . . .

1991 , 1992 RBS EURONET
    Ok
    ----------------------------------------
    Disk Space Free: 31010K
    Memory Free: 408K
    [​IMG]
    ------------------------------------------

Dossier on SSdr. Ìrjan Matveyev
    Lieutenant Vladimir Sidorovich

SUBJECT NAME: ÌRJAN MATVEYEV ČUSSANJÀRGA
    D.O.B: 23.05.1960
    SPECIALIZATION: SCOUT
    BLOOD TYPE: O+
    PLACE OF BIRTH: MURMANSK, USSR
    ENLIST DATE: 17.04.1989
    CITATION(s): 3

[​IMG]
    SERVICE BACKGROUND - ORIGINS

Ìrjan Matveyev, a worker at a coal mine, was drafted into penal service 17.04.1989 due to criminal offense - He found himself engaged in the trade of smuggling goods from his native Murmansks’ neighbors in Norway and Finland to sell for profits or personally divulge in. As war as brewing, Ìrjan was offered a chance to pursue a low-level position within the enlisted ranks in return for doing his time there rather than a prison.

Despite the oddity that is his name - The subject is a citizen of the Russian SFSR’s rigid north and part of an ethnic Sami minority inhabiting the region in small numbers. Despite this, and his conviction, he has expressed capability to act cordial within the bounds of the law and orders given by superiors. It’s due to this I find no objection within allowing him to serve during these times.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Journal entry - 12.05.1989

“Where I hail from, you either shovel coal or assemble metals together in a factory til you’re about to drop dead - The Army is moreso a chance of escape than punishment for my misdeeds. We’re fed and given a place to rest and given the ability to explore the world. I had never in the wildest sense of my imagination expected I’d be in Germany.”

TRANSFER REQUEST

[​IMG]

#1 ruble, May 5, 2020
    Last edited: May 5, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. char

char The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
    WW3 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    Accepted for Senior Soldier, scout.

3. JOHNNY.HOMICIDE_33

Nebulae:
    AWESOME

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice