Irma & I

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
Irma can go suck my left nut. Power's been out since 5 AM EST and I was looking forward to hopping on HL2RP today.

Won't be on until power's up, so hopefully that's later tonight.

Shout-out to all my Britbongs and Eurofags (which is like the majority of y'all) who don't have to deal with this shit. I love you guys, hope to see you soon.

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
Irma can go suck my left nut. Power's been out since 5 AM EST and I was looking forward to hopping on HL2RP today.

Shout-out to all my Britbongs and Eurofags (which is like the majority of y'all) who don't have to deal with this shit. I love you guys, hope to see you soon.
weather's nice in michigan

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
sure feels nice not being in america or anywhere that has tropical storms :^)
You know what you don’t have though?
america_in_a_nutshell_by_tommysketch-d5se68i.png

*Deep south accent* FREEDOM BOY

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

Stay safe, man. I've been losing power but it's fluctuating, lightly. I'm okay! I think.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Can confirm I leave my house and get shot at least 12 times a year, I’d feel much safer in UK
104358335-4ED3-CB-UKShooting-03222017.1910x1000.jpg

uk-terror-attack.jpg

I think they just forgot to drive on the left tbh
"hey let's use exceptions that happen once a year as evidence or so and negate all the massacres that happen in my country HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
let's not make it edgy political just wish our friend safety.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
Can confirm I leave my house and get shot at least 12 times a year, I’d feel much safer in UK
104358335-4ED3-CB-UKShooting-03222017.1910x1000.jpg

uk-terror-attack.jpg

I think they just forgot to drive on the left tbh
https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data
when you have over 110 days left in the year but there are nearly as many shootings as there are days, but about 3ish times a guy drove a car into the pavement matters more

anyway, as above post above mine says, i send my hopes to Artist that he makes it out fine

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
not even that bad in florida, like yeah its a bit of rain but have you ever been to england, we get rain every fucking day of the year

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
"hey let's use exceptions that happen once a year as evidence or so and negate all the massacres that happen in my country HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data
when you have over 110 days left in the year but there are nearly as many shootings as there are days, but about 3ish times a guy drove a car into the pavement matters more

anyway, as above post above mine says, i send my hopes to Artist that he makes it out fine
I was simply making bad jokes I apologize my friends. I know my country is fucked up

@senselessArtist I wish you well, I have family in Miami and Fort Myers I know it aint too good down there right now, just keep ya head up brother