Is gristwork still available for use?

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
Is gristwork still available for use freely?

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Not the one used at the end of neb’s CW timeline.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Right, and if I may ask why is it no longer available?
because its alex's own and I doubt that he'd want to share it with others

its highly optimized and shit, theres still the option to use clockwork for yourself

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
because its alex's own and I doubt that he'd want to share it with others

its highly optimized and shit, theres still the option to use clockwork for yourself
Alright thanks, that explains.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Not to mention even with Gristwork the actual schema itself was barely functional, laggy and at the end of its rope with anything other than five people in a confined space.

Reactions: List

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
It was never available, we used it ourselves exclusively

In any case there’s no point using it because it’s still shit and there are better alternatives wink

spalius

Nucleus
Nebulae
I'm pretty sure you could buy it from Grist, but doubt you would afford it. It's really expensive and I don't think that you would need it unless you're really sure that you're gonna run a server.

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
I'm pretty sure you could buy it from Grist, but doubt you would afford it. It's really expensive and I don't think that you would need it unless you're really sure that you're gonna run a server.

Yeah I wasn't interested in running a server, was just interested.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
It was never for sale

D

Deleted member 5162

What I am interested in, is Clockwork's weapon base. Why? Welp, sounds, it's sound is changed with a script, and the weapons themselves were pretty fine, so I want to go around in Sandbox and use them to kill a bunch of NPCs :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

spalius

Nucleus
Nebulae
What I am interested in, is Clockwork's weapon base. Why? Welp, sounds, it's sound is changed with a script, and the weapons themselves were pretty fine, so I want to go around in Sandbox and use them to kill a bunch of NPCs :wink:
Well, what you need to do is just google for them. Could probably find them:wink:

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
Iirc an old, if not deprecated version was on github for a short while and that one's been surfing around. Conna sent a DMCA notice for it

Long time ago tho, was probably the version I played around with to develop some plugins :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: