Is it safe here?

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
36485870_10216148788373603_6480945816751046656_n.jpg

Here's a picture of me in my most alpha form for those who care. Spoiler: It's pretty fucking gay (I'm 19)

considering you list yourself as male, don't jump out of the gate to point out you're a trap until someone straight up asks, i welcome you and offer you some advice. don't fall for the banter. community is full of shitposters with diversity of opinions that stretches quite far. don't take anyone too seriously or you'll just let yourself get hurt. have a thick skin.

enjoy your stay and maybe i'll see you on the server.

Hayden

Quark
Nebulae
considering you list yourself as male, don't jump out of the gate to point out you're a trap until someone straight up asks, i welcome you and offer you some advice. don't fall for the banter. community is full of shitposters with diversity of opinions that stretches quite far. don't take anyone too seriously or you'll just let yourself get hurt. have a thick skin.

enjoy your stay and maybe i'll see you on the server.
I came from SCG. I can handle toxicity

I only really outed myself as a trap because people can't really make fun of it or leak the picture if I do it myself

i told kyundi you're here
What the FRICK DUDE >:(

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I came from SCG. I can handle toxicity

I only really outed myself as a trap because people can't really make fun of it or leak the picture if I do it myself

What the FRICK DUDE :mad:

I wouldn't make fun of you for being a trap id make fun of you for the generic hand on face pose and bad camera quality

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 2137

i can give you custom scripts be my gf not chickens