Accepted Isaac 'Zeus' Harfield Pk appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by Newb, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newb

Newb Proton

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: Newb
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72680546

Character Name: Isaac 'Zeus' Harfield
    Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: I don't know, the character which was used to ban me was UNION-3.

Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?: First off, it was an event and I was specifically told I would be getting an NLR so why I got a PK, I don't know. The second reason why I should be unbanned is because somehow, a conscript saw me use my radio despite me using /rw and was facing a wall when I used it so unless he was personally keeping his attention fixated on me, then he should not have saw it. Just because he saw my /rw does not mean he would have exclusively heard me icly as the room in the sewers would have been noisy due to the amount of people in it.
    Evidence: None bar from the logs at the time and word of mouth.
    Other Players Involved: @Cookie_-Chan (The conscript) HERO-4
    Any Other Details: I also forgot to mention this in-game during the situation but I also have the radio icly strapped just below my right shoulder, which I did a /me for when I acquired the radio.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Blackquill

Blackquill Grumpy Server Director
    Head Staff HL2 RP Server Director

Nebulae:
  3. external

external Nucleus

Nebulae:
    snip

• Late Late x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  4. Crabcus

Crabcus an resigned man

Nebulae:
    Essentially, he was found with a radio and various other prohibited articles. The radio, in specific, would warrant a 95B verdict, and therefore, an amputation. I was told IC to proceed with the prosecution by HERO-3, so I'm not entirely sure of all the details which had resulted in this confrontation.

Regardless, event or not, you were caught with a radio. The unit and myself had came to a conclusion that a permanent kill would be justified, as accordance to the guidelines provided. Otherwise, we'd have many inconsistencies, granting NLR to some people caught with this type of contraband, which isn't exactly fair.

The unit was @Phoenix , and the conscript was @Cookie_-Chan , if I am not mistaken.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  5. external

external Nucleus

Nebulae:
    i made the same mistake, phoenix is a hero unit

6. Plankt0n

Plankt0n 'dexterous'

Nebulae:
    NLR, they were supposed to be given a crate to store their stuff, it's not fair to have his char PK'ed for this, even though technically it's valid, but c'mon event!. :grinning:

• nebulous nebulous x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice