Serious Issue with content missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGoose

Neutrino
Nebulae
So for about 3 days, I have noticed alot of props are missing from certain areas that use non HL2+EP1&2 and CSS props. Also certain items seem to be errors aswell. The props from the backroom in Hopeville with the pipes are all errors besides the map props and items like the UU sandwich are errors. I have done pretty much everything I could. I have no problem seeing any of the HL2s content same goes with CSS, I have all the games mounted. I even uninstalled every single addon from my game and redownloaded only the ones from the content pack but the errors still persist.

I then eventually got an admin and we spent some time out of the map testing which items were and he said that I am missing content that you download on joining aka the pg_prop folder. So I went into my games content and the files and folders it said I was downloading when joining were not there in the game files. I have done pretty much everything to try and fix this, but I can't seem to figure out why it won't download the files.

Without those files alot of items I have are errors and therefore I cannot use them or interact with them.

I am 99% sure it isn't me failing to install anything or mount something.

Status
Not open for further replies.