It is I, Sebastion

Sebastion.

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello fellow Roleplayers within the Half Life fandom, it is I, Sebastion, I have never been attached to this community, instead I've only heard dark stories and tales of those within the staff team of said community, which is kinda funny. Some of you may recognize me from ShockCore, that would make sense as I am still an active member from ShockCore. None the less, I am happy to say I am excited to get back into the feel of City Roleplay, however, as most things are with experiencing something new, there comes a few questions I just can't seem to find the answer to

The resistance here seem to be item based, a gasmask required to "Travel to the Outlands" or so I've been told IC'ly, as well as "Dealers rarely barter with tokens", these are understandable, however, where do bartering items come from? What do Dealers trade with? And I've noticed there's a scripted loyalty tier system, is there a thread to explain the tiers?

Besides that I have very little to ask and can simply find myself

Once again, it is a pleasure to meet all of your acquaintances, and look forward to Future interaction

Reactions: List

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hello fellow Roleplayers within the Half Life fandom, it is I, Sebastion, I have never been attached to this community, instead I've only heard dark stories and tales of those within the staff team of said community, which is kinda funny. Some of you may recognize me from ShockCore, that would make sense as I am still an active member from ShockCore. None the less, I am happy to say I am excited to get back into the feel of City Roleplay, however, as most things are with experiencing something new, there comes a few questions I just can't seem to find the answer to

The resistance here seem to be item based, a gasmask required to "Travel to the Outlands" or so I've been told IC'ly, as well as "Dealers rarely barter with tokens", these are understandable, however, where do bartering items come from? What do Dealers trade with? And I've noticed there's a scripted loyalty tier system, is there a thread to explain the tiers?

Besides that I have very little to ask and can simply find myself

Once again, it is a pleasure to meet all of your acquaintances, and look forward to Future interaction

Resources are primarily traded, anything considered contraband, sometimes Rebels take tokens, but its rarely used by them. Gasmasks are virtually non-existent to get to the Outer lands, but the Director is working out a future plan to trickle people in slowly.

Loyalism Megathread <--- Can be found here which explains everything regarding Loyalty.

Enjoy.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Sebastion.

Neutrino
Nebulae
Greetings!

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA
[doublepost=1561136412][/doublepost]
Resources are primarily traded, anything considered contraband, sometimes Rebels take tokens, but its rarely used by them. Gasmasks are virtually non-existent to get to the Outer lands, but the Director is working out a future plan to trickle people in slowly.

Loyalism Megathread <--- Can be found here which explains everything regarding Loyalty.

Enjoy.
Couldn't I just like, shank a cop and take their mask or something

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA
[doublepost=1561136412][/doublepost]
Couldn't I just like, shank a cop and take their mask or something
Combine tech like that are tracked, they'd be able to find and get you unlesd you can find a way to disable them