It's me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Greene, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Greene

Greene Neutrino

Nebulae:
    Hi, I was shown this place by @RGB. I'm here for the esteemed art thread, but who knows, I may hop on the server eventually. Been RPing for a very long time, but unfortunately I just don't have the time to put into it when I can do other constructive things like draw or kill cowboys in RDR2

Is it serious rp? a step above darkrp? Tell me more.

• nebulous nebulous x 3
  2. Josh

Josh Molecule

Nebulae:
    welcome! :-]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. RGB

RGB Electron

Nebulae:
    No don't welcome him call him names

4. Nyanpasu

Nyanpasu Official Pepper Alt.
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Hello it's good to make your acquaintance. As for you question on the seriousness and nature of this RP, yes it is far more serious than DarkRp. To make comparisons to DarkRp, I will say that HL2RP is more character-focused while DarkRp is more job-focused.

Additionally, in HL2RP your character is innately separate from you, the player. You are playing someone that is not yourself rather than playing a job-class. This increased focus on character and separation from player creates an environment where actions have long-reaching effects.

Essentially, HL2RP is a serious Roleplay environment focused on creating character driven stories. DarkRp is more about having fun and creating shenanigans.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice