It's me

Greene

String
Nebulae
Hi, I was shown this place by @RGB. I'm here for the esteemed art thread, but who knows, I may hop on the server eventually. Been RPing for a very long time, but unfortunately I just don't have the time to put into it when I can do other constructive things like draw or kill cowboys in RDR2

Is it serious rp? a step above darkrp? Tell me more.

Nyanpasu

:))))))))
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hello it's good to make your acquaintance. As for you question on the seriousness and nature of this RP, yes it is far more serious than DarkRp. To make comparisons to DarkRp, I will say that HL2RP is more character-focused while DarkRp is more job-focused.

Additionally, in HL2RP your character is innately separate from you, the player. You are playing someone that is not yourself rather than playing a job-class. This increased focus on character and separation from player creates an environment where actions have long-reaching effects.

Essentially, HL2RP is a serious Roleplay environment focused on creating character driven stories. DarkRp is more about having fun and creating shenanigans.

Greene

String
Nebulae
hopped on for the first time today as Eden Lech. I've had fun so far! Thanks for being inviting, all of those I rp'd with. I look forward to future rps.

What time does the server usually get active?

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Is it serious rp? a step above darkrp? Tell me more.
yeah, it's Helix, it uses NS as a base but alex has worked on it immensely.
hopped on for the first time today as Eden Lech. I've had fun so far! Thanks for being inviting, all of those I rp'd with. I look forward to future rps.

What time does the server usually get active?
also, usually around 2 PM EST to 6 PM EST.

Reactions: List