It's the season of giving.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1405
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1405

I'll be giving away a $25 amazon giftcard to whoever makes the best impression on me. Show off your skills, show me your memes, show me what music you like. Show me literally anything. Ill be picking the winner next monday. Good luck guys.

Fuck Logic

Banzai
Nebulae
I play basketball in semi-pro leagues
giphy.gif
get shifted :heyzeus:
I listen to shit from the 90s, particularly rapping

I also collect some basketball shoes and sneakers as a side hobby of mine
Here's one of my latest ones
o60taAu.jpg
Crazylight Boost 2016
I also obviously administrate in WW3RP and I was here back in LemonPunch
I'm also one of the only Asian players on this community who lives in Singapore aside from @Koch (I think)

I'm a middle-high class teenage fuckboi who works at manual labor, what you have to do is basically carry newspapers or whatever shit people 'deliver' to you and load them in a truck. Over here we call that karang guni. Earn around 50-60/5HRS
I also endorse underage drinking and I have a craving for a beer every time I'm thirsty. I don't smoke though.
I stay up every night just to play on the server and I have a 5 month holiday going on right now. TAKE THAT SUCKERS

D

Deleted member 1405

giphy.gif

o60taAu.jpg
Crazylight Boost 2016
I'm also one of the only Asian players on this community who lives in Singapore aside from @Koch (I think)

I'm a middle-high class teenage fuckboi who works at manual labor, what you have to do is basically carry newspapers or whatever shit people 'deliver' to you and load them in a truck. Over here we call that karang guni. Earn around 50-60/5HRS
I also endorse underage drinking and I have a craving for a beer every time I'm thirsty. I don't smoke though.
I stay up every night just to play on the server and I have a 5 month holiday going on right now. TAKE THAT SUCKERS

Anyone still unsure of a format. Use this. Literally just random shit.

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Here, if this isn't the most scummy thing any of you lot have ever seen then you's need to give your head a wobble lmao. I'm not giving my life story for 25 quid mate.

Reactions: List

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Here, if this isn't the most scummy thing any of you lot have ever seen then you's need to give your head a wobble lmao. I'm not giving my life story for 25 quid mate.
i dont really get whats your problem with the post
there's a chance to get 25 dollars if u just tell some shit about u
not a life story

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
I'm an ex-roleplayer turned student animator with no money cause I spent it all on a computer that can efficiently operate the software.

D

Deleted member 1405

just trying to be nice :(

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
I'll be giving away a $25 amazon giftcard to whoever makes the best impression on me. Show off your skills, show me your memes, show me what music you like. Show me literally anything. Ill be picking the winner next monday. Good luck guys.
amazon is shit mate trust me
season of scrounging more like

D

Deleted member 1405

Alright fine since all of yall are being negative about me trying to do something nice im just gunna shut it down. I dont care about your distaste of amazon i was just trying to do something nice

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Alright fine since all of yall are being negative about me trying to do something nice im just gunna shut it down. I dont care about your distaste of amazon i was just trying to do something nice
amazon are shit mate they can't deliver to the proper fucking house and when you chase after them there customer service team sends you sentences of bullshit

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
This is my cat
aa60a57252.jpg

This is me being like 6 years old
SFTFueQ.jpg

and finally, here's my artwork sir
qJ8wxsV.png

A5A5gvr.png
sadly they didnt let me win on that art

do u make art

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
giphy.gif

o60taAu.jpg
Crazylight Boost 2016

Sorry for off-topic dudes, but I've moved back to Norway now

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
giphy.gif

o60taAu.jpg
Crazylight Boost 2016

yo my :heyzeus: i respect anyone that ball n shit, being from the uk i didn't have the opportunity to do shit on the level americans can, make it to the league me :heyzeus: make it to the league
[doublepost=1481929233][/doublepost]

amazon is wkd i ordered a bong of there and it was wkd man