Accepted Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson's Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by Man wearing a helmet, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Steam Name:
    'Sapien Phallus
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8833815

Character Name: Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson
    Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: S10/I.OW-AI.682 / @Havok

What Led To Your Character's Death?: Following a random search, my character would be detained and executed for carrying copious amounts of contraband.

Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?:

To set the scene: Mr. Calarone was inside the CWU supply store, my character went up the door to shout through the crack of the door to remember to ask about backpacks, but I retracted the sentence I was typing mid-way. This prompted two cops to begin putting people up against the wall.

Unit 'QUICK-2' or '[A standard civil protection functiona...]' powergamed throughout the entire situation. In the middle of a conversation, my character slipped out and made a move for the Cafe which was a handful of steps away, the cop did not follow. The unit spent the next few moments standing and using radio comms while my character character quickly shut the door after himself and began slipping off his backpack and suitcase, while leaning against the door. Had I managed to slip off my containers, my inventory would be clean and my character would not have faced execution. My character could have most likely smooth-talked his way out of the 507 charge. Calorone was stood behind the bar, and had the situation had gone as it should have, would have been prompted to lock the suitcase and backpack away.

Following the moment I enter the Cafe, unit 'QUICK-2' simply pushes the door open without an action to show for it. Shortly after a spot of LOOC bickering, the unit tried to simply knock my character out with no regard for the situation.

This situation was handled so incredibly poorly by the cop I don't really have much to say, it just sort of speaks for itself.

Date Of Occurrence: Around 4:30 PM GMT+1 on 26/05/19

Evidence:

[A standard unit standing at 6 foot 3,...] says "<:: Wall. ::>"
    Christopher Colarone says "Alright."
    [A standard unit standing at 6 foot 3,...] says "<:: Now. ::>"
    A.A.M. Melissa 'Three' Brady says "Yes.. I will see what I can do."
    Christopher Colarone says "Oh and."
    [A standard unit standing at 6 foot 3,...] says "<:: Face it. ::>"
    Christopher Colarone says "You's got backpacks?"
    [A standard unit standing at 6 foot 3,...] says "<:: Step back from the door. ::>"
    [A standard unit standing at 6 foot 3,...] says "<:: You two. ::>"
    [A standard unit standing at 6 foot 3,...] says "<:: Wall it. ::>"
    *** A.A.M. Melissa 'Three' Brady shakes her head "Not at the moment."
    Christopher Colarone says "Alright, get them in too."
    Christopher Colarone says "Thanks for y'time."
    A.A.M. Melissa 'Three' Brady says "Mhm.. I'll sort 'et out."
    *** Christopher Colarone scoops the shit up off of the table.
    Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson says "I was just gonna pass a message through the door, mate. I'm with the man inside, ey?"
    [A standard civil protection functiona...] says "<:: Copy. ::>"
    [A standard civil protection functiona...] says "<:: You two, on the wall. ::>"
    [A standard civil protection functiona...] says "<:: Here. ::>"
    [A standard civil protection functiona...] says "<:: Oi! ::>"
    [A standard civil protection functiona...] says "<:: By me. ::>"
    Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson says "Can I get a moment, mate?"
    Christopher Colarone says "Thanks."
    [A standard civil protection functiona...] says "<:: No. ::>"
    *** [[AUF A/B] A lost-looking, brazen Cana...] stares right at the woman for a second, edging up to her.
    [A standard civil protection functiona...] says "<:: Wall it. ::>"
    Jerry_Dasher has disconnected from the server.
    A.A.M. Melissa 'Three' Brady says "Alright.. Have a nice day."
    Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson whispers "Private conversation, perhaps?"
    [A standard civil protection functiona...] says "<:: No. ::>"
    Christopher Colarone says "Hello."
    [A standard civil protection functiona...] says "<:: Face the wall. ::>"
    Christopher Colarone says "No backpacks."
    Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson says "Chris, mate. These cops are harrassing me to fuck."
    *** [A standard unit standing at 6 foot 3,...] lowers his baton and quickly places his hand on the males back, attempting to push him against the wall. Should the unit be allowed to do so, he'd ask "<:: What were you doing there? ::>" - Action directed towards another.
    Christopher Colarone says "Ay, officer."
    Christopher Colarone says "Could you's let my boys go."
    [A standard civil protection functiona...] says "<:: I said no. ::>"
    Christopher Colarone says "They's need to help me real quick."
    [A women standing around 5'10'' donnin...] says "Three."
    *** [[AUF A/B] A lost-looking, brazen Cana...] sighs for a second, moving away.
    [A standard civil protection functiona...] says "<:: Face the wall. ::>"
    [A women standing around 5'10'' donnin...] says "Real quick."
    *** A.A.M. Melissa 'Three' Brady removes the coat, slotting it into her bag.
    [A women standing around 5'10'' donnin...] says "Three- real quick."
    Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson says "Listen, mate. I've got some business to attend to. I'm not sure what kind of gig you're trying to run here."
    A.A.M. Melissa 'Three' Brady says "Eh?"
    [LOOC] C17:60.QUICK-7: React my friend
    Christopher Colarone says "Go on, Jasper."
    Christopher Colarone says "Juss' get on tha' wall."
    [LOOC] Jeremy Briggs: my lack of reaction may be taken as a reaction
    Christopher Colarone says "You's be in 'ere soon."
    [A women standing around 5'10'' donnin...] says "Eddy Jackson nabbed the place called..foto or something."
    [A women standing around 5'10'' donnin...] says "Should I still wait till the end of the day?"
    *** Marcello 'Baldo' Silvestro faces the wall, simply complying
    Christopher Colarone says "Aight, I's be inside."
    [A standard civil protection functiona...] says "<:: I don't give two shits what business you have to attend to, if you don't wall it in the next three seconds you're not gonna be doing much business any time soon. ::>"
    A.A.M. Melissa 'Three' Brady says "Mhm.. Unfortunately.. Sorry."
    DreadDK has connected to the server.
    [A standard unit standing at 6 foot 3,...] says "<:: I asked you a question. Care to answer? ::>"
    [A women standing around 5'10'' donnin...] says "So- these other store...no one else will be able to purchase them before midnight, right?"
    *** Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson takes a quick step to the left, and makes a swift move for the Cafe Baltic.
    [A standard unit standing at 6 foot 3,...] says "<:: ALright. ::>"
    *** A.A.M. Melissa 'Three' Brady shrugs "First come, first serve unforttunately."
    *** Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson slams the door shut behind him
    Christopher Colarone says "Yo, tha' fuck're you doin'?"
    [A standard civil protection functiona...] says on tac: "<:: Disp, we have a 507 at DB-3. ::>"
    [A standard civil protection functiona...] says "<:: 7. ::>"
    Player shad left the game (Disconnect by user.)
    shad has disconnected from the server.
    *** [[AUF A/B] A lost-looking, brazen Cana...] takes out her bottle of gin, uncapping it. She takes a few swigs, looking out over the plaza.
    [A standard civil protection functiona...] says on tac: "<:: Copy. ::>"
    *** Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson presses his back against the wall (door) and slips off his backpack and drops his suitcase, he tosses it over the bar into the kitchen
    Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson says "./."
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: no mate
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: get out
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: uhm, no?
    *** [A standard unit standing at 6 foot 3,...] attempts to secure the males wrists by binding them together with a pair of zipties, soon after looking behind him towards the place where the unit was. - Action directed towards another.
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: i'm blocking the door, mate? you didn't roleplay shit
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: Blocking the door how exactly?
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: do you want to stop powergaming, lad?
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: i closed it behind me and i'm leaning against it, i've performed actions that would occur before you could enteer
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: so could you kindly get out and roleplay your enterance, mate?
    Player ✟OduVan4iK666✟ has joined the game
    *** [A standard civil protection functiona...] turns the corner and locates the man on his right, he immediately swings his baton aiming for the back of the man's head.
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: If you want to argue your point you can do with PK management
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: that's powergaming to fuck, mate
    Player ✟OduVan4iK666✟ has joined the game
    [LOOC] AW:SCN-05: its not powergaming buddy
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: But I am not going to hold up the roleplay rn
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: If I am wrong they will take your side
    *** [A standard unit standing at 6 foot 3,...] pats the male down, searching in all of his cavities and storage units, such as backpacks, bags and or pouches. In search for any contraband and/or hidden weaponry. - Action directed towards another.
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: you would not be able to unholster you stunbaton, click it on and whack me, mate
    Player Skiz has joined the game
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: I brought it up and flicked it on outside - Logs start at the moment XRAY-2 approached, the baton was never brought up, even without a /me to show for it.
    Player Grand-Dragon has joined the game
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: I went into the room with it raised
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: nah, you didn't
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: quit the gig mate
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: Again, you can bring this up with PK management
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: get out and let me perform my action and you can roleplay your enterance and we can continue the rp
    Player Syndi has joined the game
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: I am not doing that, I have already explained the situation and whats happening
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: If you disagree with that you can bring it up with PK management
    Player Angelchaos has joined the game
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: thats what appeals are for
    [LOOC] Christopher Colarone: bruh moment
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: alright, give me a minute mate

At this point I simply didn't want to continue with this subpar roleplay, and Faded to Black the following scene that would ultimately result in my execution

Other Players Involved:
    'QUICK-2' - @ChopChopMC - The cop
    SCN-05 - @Nashi - Oversaw the situation
    Christopher Calarone - @ChronosPLAYA - Also looked on

Any Other Details: N/A

Thank you for taking the time to read this appeal.

#1 Man wearing a helmet, May 26, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2019
    • nebulous nebulous x 15
  2. Nashi

Nashi slimaaconroy-approved
    Media Developer Premium Member

Nebulae:
    hey buddy, i was there to look over but @Havok took the reigns for it.

If you need any info just ask him or me

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  3. Chopchop

Chopchop Electron
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Hello there. I was XRAY-2

We were searching people as disp had notified us of a criminal trespass by the man that the other cop was searching. He ordered me to secure you and another individual for searches as well. As I tried to do so you kept trying to get a private word in with me and I declined. I threatened you if you did not line up against the wall and you did a /me running off and then did so into the café. I raised my stunbaton and flicked it on as I ran up behind you and notified dispatch on the other side of the door, admittedly saying the wrong radio code which I only realised after. Dispatch then told me to inject, I opened the door at the same time you finished typing your /me. Your /me stated that you lent up against the wall and began rummaging through a backpack I think it was.

This is where you began telling me how I power gamed as you were leaning against the door (which your /me didn't state) and how I hadn't had my stunbaton raised and on before I came into the room which I did. I tried to explain but you wouldn't accept it and demanded that I was power gaming and to go back outside. I said no and that if you had issues they should be raised with PK management. You continued to argue and refused to RP until the admin finally PK'd you.

The only issue I can see with my behaviour is not doing a /me to open the door but considering it wasn't locked and you weren't holding it closed I wouldn't class it as that major. In addition, you did not give me a chance to respond to your /me of running off.

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  4. Do you want to give the logs a read before you drop your two cents in here, lad?

Even if you did open the door shortly after I finished my action, which you didn't, you still refused to act accordingly with what was happening. See: [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: uhm, no?

Cheers.

Edit:

Also, made a mistake here. it's 'C17:20.QUICK-2.', not 'C17:20.XRAY-2'

#4 Man wearing a helmet, May 26, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2019
  5. Chopchop

Chopchop Electron

Nebulae:
    Sure, here are the logs:
    C17:60.QUICK-7 says "<:: Two, secure them. ::>"
    [An Australian with a pair of yellow l...] says "I was just gonna pass a message through the door, mate. I'm with the man inside, ey?"
    C17:20.QUICK-2 says "<:: Copy. ::>"
    C17:20.QUICK-2 says "<:: You two, on the wall. ::>"
    C17:20.QUICK-2 says "<:: Here. ::>"
    C17:20.QUICK-2 says "<:: Oi! ::>"
    C17:20.QUICK-2 says "<:: By me. ::>"
    [An Australian with a pair of yellow l...] says "Can I get a moment, mate?"

[A taller man of Italian legacy wrappe...] says "Thanks."
    C17:20.QUICK-2 says "<:: No. ::>"
    *** [[AUF A/B] A lost-looking, brazen Cana...] stares right at the woman for a second, edging up to her.
    C17:20.QUICK-2 says "<:: Wall it. ::>"
    [A west yorkshire accented female wear...] says "Alright.. Have a nice day."
    [An Australian with a pair of yellow l...] whispers "Private conversation, perhaps?"
    C17:20.QUICK-2 says "<:: No. ::>"

[A taller man of Italian legacy wrappe...] says "Hello."
    C17:20.QUICK-2 says "<:: Face the wall. ::>"
    [A taller man of Italian legacy wrappe...] says "No backpacks."
    [An Australian with a pair of yellow l...] says "Chris, mate. These cops are harrassing me to fuck."
    *** C17:60.QUICK-7 lowers his baton and quickly places his hand on the males back, attempting to push him against the wall. Should the unit be allowed to do so, he'd ask "<:: What were you doing there? ::>"
    [A taller man of Italian legacy wrappe...] says "Ay, officer."
    [A taller man of Italian legacy wrappe...] says "Could you's let my boys go."
    C17:20.QUICK-2 says "<:: I said no. ::>"

[A taller man of Italian legacy wrappe...] says "They's need to help me real quick."
    [A women standing around 5'10'' donnin...] says "Three."
    *** [[AUF A/B] A lost-looking, brazen Cana...] sighs for a second, moving away.
    C17:20.QUICK-2 says "<:: Face the wall. ::>"
    [A women standing around 5'10'' donnin...] says "Real quick."
    *** [A west yorkshire accented female wear...] removes the coat, slotting it into her bag.
    [A women standing around 5'10'' donnin...] says "Three- real quick."
    [An Australian with a pair of yellow l...] says "Listen, mate. I've got some business to attend to. I'm not sure what kind of gig you're trying to run here."
    [A west yorkshire accented female wear...] says "Eh?"
    [LOOC] C17:60.QUICK-7: React my friend
    [A taller man of Italian legacy wrappe...] says "Go on, Jasper."
    [A taller man of Italian legacy wrappe...] says "Juss' get on tha' wall."
    [LOOC] Jeremy Briggs: my lack of reaction may be taken as a reaction
    [A taller man of Italian legacy wrappe...] says "You's be in 'ere soon."
    [A women standing around 5'10'' donnin...] says "Eddy Jackson nabbed the place called..foto or something."
    [A women standing around 5'10'' donnin...] says "Should I still wait till the end of the day?"
    *** [A tall male, standing at around 6'2 d...] faces the wall, simply complying
    [A taller man of Italian legacy wrappe...] says "Aight, I's be inside."
    C17:20.QUICK-2 says "<:: I don't give two shits what business you have to attend to, if you don't wall it in the next three seconds you're not gonna be doing much business any time soon. ::>"
    [A west yorkshire accented female wear...] says "Mhm.. Unfortunately.. Sorry."
    [A women standing around 5'10'' donnin...] says "So- these other store...no one else will be able to purchase them before midnight, right?"
    *** [An Australian with a pair of yellow l...] takes a quick step to the left, and makes a swift move for the Cafe Baltic.
    C17:60.QUICK-7 says "<:: ALright. ::>"
    *** [A west yorkshire accented female wear...] shrugs "First come, first serve unforttunately."
    *** [An Australian with a pair of yellow l...] slams the door shut behind him
    [A taller man of Italian legacy wrappe...] says "Yo, tha' fuck're you doin'?"
    [A tall male, standing at around 6'2 d...] says "Dear freakin' god-"
    C17:20.QUICK-2 radios on tac: "<:: Disp, we have a 507 at DB-3. ::>"
    Dispatch radios on command: "<:: Inject. ::>"
    C17:20.QUICK-2 says "<:: 7. ::>"
    C17:20.QUICK-2 radios on tac: "<:: Copy. ::>"

[A women standing around 5'10'' donnin...] says "Wait- but he just purchase the license before midnight is what I mean? Is that possible?"
    *** [An Australian with a pair of yellow l...] presses his back against the wall and slips off his backpack and drops his suitcase, he tosses it over the bar into the kitchen
    [An Australian with a pair of yellow l...] says "./."
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: no mate
    Dispatch radios on command: "<:: Pacify non-compliant subject. ::>"
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: get out
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: uhm, no?
    *** C17:60.QUICK-7 attempts to secure the males wrists by binding them together with a pair of zipties, soon after looking behind him towards the place where the unit was.
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: i'm blocking the door, mate? you didn't roleplay shit
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: i closed it behind me and i'm leaning against it, i've performed actions that would occur before you could enteer
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: so could you kindly get out and roleplay your enterance, mate?
    *** C17:20.QUICK-2 turns the corner and locates the man on his right, he immediately swings his baton aiming for the back of the man's head.
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: If you want to argue your point you can do with PK management
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: that's powergaming to fuck, mate
    [LOOC] AW:SCN-05: its not powergaming buddy
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: But I am not going to hold up the roleplay rn
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: If I am wrong they will take your side
    *** C17:60.QUICK-7 pats the male down, searching in all of his cavities and storage units, such as backpacks, bags and or pouches. In search for any contraband and/or hidden weaponry.
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: you would not be able to unholster you stunbaton, click it on and whack me, mate
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: I brought it up and flicked it on outside
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: I went into the room with it raised
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: nah, you didn't
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: quit the gig mate
    C17:60.QUICK-7 whispers on tac: "<:: Disp, suspect in possesion of another Identification card. ::>"
    Dispatch radios on command: "<:: Elaborate on CID identification. ::>"
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: Again, you can bring this up with PK management
    C17:60.QUICK-7 whispers on tac: "<:: // idk if it's a bug, it's called Mime. ::>"
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: get out and let me perform my action and you can roleplay your enterance and we can continue the rp
    AW:SCN-05 whispers on tac: "<:: // just 'mime' ? ::>"
    C17:60.QUICK-7 whispers on tac: "<:: // just mime. ::>"
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: I am not doing that, I have already explained the situation and whats happening
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: If you disagree with that you can bring it up with PK management
    AW:SCN-05 whispers on tac: "<:: // can you ask him oocly if he got another CID spawned in for himself. ::>"
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: thats what appeals are for
    [LOOC] Christopher Colarone: bruh moment
    AW:SCN-05 whispers on tac: "<:: // if not, then take it IC. ::>"
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: alright, give me a minute mate
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: go on then, pk me
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: i dont want to continue this shite roleplay
    [LOOC] C17:20.QUICK-2: Well then if you would kindly read the /me and respond that'd be good.
    [LOOC] Christopher Colarone: fucking dodgeball with these radios
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: nah just pk me mate i'm done
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: skip the roleplay
    [LOOC] Marcello 'Baldo' Silvestro: lmao
    S10/I.OW-AI.682 banned the character Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson.

6. Yes, the same logs that are in the OP.

7. Chopchop

Chopchop Electron

Nebulae:
    So then whats the issue? You lean against a wall and then I walk in?

8. Havok

Havok Like tears in rain..
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    I wanst really paying attention to the situation going on inside.
    I was moreso dealing with the duder outside being searched since he didn't want to roleplay at all. and with the cop that just went;

Code:
    [15:18:55] S10/I.OW-AI.682 used command '/PlyWarn quick-7 dont just go 'wall' c'mon man, you can do better then that'.
    Code:
    [LOOC] S10/I.OW-AI.682: jeremy briggs
    [LOOC] S10/I.OW-AI.682: can u respond to the officers roleplay with a /me?
    [LOOC] Jeremy Briggs: i can
    [LOOC] S10/I.OW-AI.682: will you please?
    [LOOC] Jeremy Briggs: no, why
    [LOOC] S10/I.OW-AI.682: because you're on a roleplay server?
    I really wasn't paying attention to the dude's inside only paying attention to snippets of looc debating really, I feel that mistakes were made on the units part and that they should've just stepped outside of the building to roleplay with them in my honest opinion, the situation could've been handled better.

eventually saw this and decided to issue a PK.

Code:
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: go on then, pk me
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: i dont want to continue this shite roleplay
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: nah just pk me mate i'm done
    [LOOC] Jasper 'Frank Dundee' Anderson: skip the roleplay
    [15:27:05] S10/I.OW-AI.682 used command '/CharBan dundee'.
    feel like this should just be accepted and redone possibly.

#8 Havok, May 26, 2019
    Last edited: May 26, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I corrected myself. My character would be leaning against the door.

I corrected this mistake in LOOC. See:

10. Chopchop

Chopchop Electron

Nebulae:
    Your /me is incorrect and you didn't correct yourself you just argued and accused me of power gaming.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  11. Come on, buddy. You don't have to be so stubborn.

Why would my character press his back against a wall to keep you outside? It was simply an OOC mistake.

• nebulous nebulous x 3
  12. Chopchop

Chopchop Electron

Nebulae:
    Idk what to tell you, you ran off without giving me chance to respond to your /me and didn't lean against the wall.

13. I gave you a moment to react, you took that time to start speaking over radio comms.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  14. Nashi

Nebulae:
    im in favor of a redo if all current parties agree btw

15. I'd rather the situation was voided entirely. Re-doing a situation feels forced, it's boring and it's unmotivating

• nebulous nebulous x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Chopchop

Chopchop Electron

Nebulae:
    You only want to void the situation because you know that your character would get off scott free.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. You're not very nice

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  18. Legionary Oswald

Legionary Oswald 2000 dead Profligates

Nebulae:
    No, he wants it voided because the officers failed to roleplay properly and it would be fucking weird to just set it up after so long.

This should teach you the lesson that PKs are last resorts and you shouldn’t rush to them because “The pk managers will deal with it” they are over worked as it is on top of their normal admin duties.

Like damn

• nebulous nebulous x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Chopchop

Chopchop Electron

Nebulae:
    Two things; a re-do is a repeat of the situation allowing for it to be roleplayed correctly if it wasn't the first time although I maintain that it was roleplayed correctly on the cop's part. Secondly, the PK was not 'rushed to' but when you run away from CPs that is an amputation worthy offence, I only mentioned that the PK managers will deal with it because I know he committed 505, would be PK'd and he'd appeal it. In a previous appeal the admins overwatching were very adamant that the roleplay not cease and that the arguments be continued over appeals.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Nashi

Nebulae:
    do you have any idea what the fucking situation was lol

no the officer was justified in his action because the situation was tough at the time, we had 2 cops on and 2 people being dealt with, but we needed them both to just get IC and react. Did the officer rush the situation? could've done. but then again, the guy was going into a building that was essentially a dead end

and we had lots of anti-citizen blips going off, so no

learn the situation lmao

• nebulous nebulous x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice