Denied Jaydawg Moderator Abuse Report

Discussion in 'Abuse Reports' started by Knight, Apr 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight

Knight `impulse-approved

Nebulae:
    Your Steam Name: Knight
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38756885

Server:
    Forums
    Steam/Forum Name (Tag them with @ before their name): @Jaydawg
    Server Directors of Server: None

Reason for Request:
    My posts being edited by moderation which i assume was Jaydawg because of later comments on my profile because I was disagreeing with the screenshot thread being locked. Alex then backed up the thread being locked with a series of posts, however when I made a rebuttal to the posts he deleted his posts. I remember when @Wolfaye™ did this exact same thing in the CWU forum and got utterly ass fucked for it. I'd also like to call in how snarky the staff in this situation came off as with the actual thread being locked as it was pretty apparent they only did it as a response to being dumb bombed by 5+ people.

However, the main thing this thread brings up is my post being edited when the administration have obviously taken a stance against this in the past with the Wolfaye situation.
    Time of Occurence: 10 pm CST 4/7/2019
    Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Any additional members involved: @DoubleD had a relation to the thread being locked but idk if calling him relevant to this thread in particular would be a thing or not.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. `impulse

`impulse AESTHETICS
    Head Staff

Nebulae:
    I took a look at the drama after being bugged about it while playing some Video Games and this just looks like another case of people trying to tread as close to the line as possible to see what they can get away with; trying to agitate or get their snarky comments in.

Either way, jdog isn't the one who edited the post so report is denied on that merit alone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice