Jeffy - An introduction.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7085
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7085

Hello all,

I am Jeffy, and I have been in the community for almost three months now, and what an amazing time I've had.

I officially joined on the 6th of February 2020. Nebulous is the first SeriousRP server I've been on so I'm very new to this, but I have had fun and made many friends.

There isn't really much that I can say about myself, but yeah. I've had fun so far and I don't plan on going anywhere for the forseeable future.

Leave the big comment down below about whatever :)

-Jeffy

(P.S. No more special chars)

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 7085

Might as well add a little bit:

I only have one character I actively play right now:
Erika Leitner, a 31 year old german woman working in the CWU.

Although I've had a lot of fun on her, I do want to expand on what factions I could be a part of, and so far, UIL and CP have caught my eye. Any advice would be nice for those factions, or RP in general.

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
Might as well add a little bit:

I only have one character I actively play right now:
Erika Leitner, a 31 year old german woman working in the CWU.

Although I've had a lot of fun on her, I do want to expand on what factions I could be a part of, and so far, UIL and CP have caught my eye. Any advice would be nice for those factions, or RP in general.
Personally I like to have my characters develop towards ending up in a position where they want to join a faction before I actually just apply for it, but that's really only because I usually play one character only.