jews killed kennedy?

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
GjPNFOZPRqm_DWxWTT3dgg.png

was looking through jfk files and i saw this.

Cavity

Proton
Nebulae
A theory is that it was the communists over in Russia, during the middle of the cold war Russia decided to set up missile sites on Cuba; Kennedy threatened to launch nuclear weapons on the Soviet Union if they did not remove their equipment within 72 hours. Because of this reason the current Russian dictator, Leonid Brezhnev, fortunantly withdrew the missiles/equipment. In rage it is said that he paid the assassin to murder JFK resulting in JFK's death. Although none of this has been confirmed it is probably the most likely.

Husky

Nebulae
I've seen a documentary on it a while back. Apparently from the angle Kennedy was hit the first shot was by the shooter and it was fatal, no matter what he was dead from then but the second round matches the trajectory of the CIA vehicle behind him. It's believed that a CIA member may have panicked at the gun shot and accidentally fired his m16 in a panic after the first round went off.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
I've seen a documentary on it a while back. Apparently from the angle Kennedy was hit the first shot was by the shooter and it was fatal, no matter what he was dead from then but the second round matches the trajectory of the CIA vehicle behind him. It's believed that a CIA member may have panicked at the gun shot and accidentally fired his m16 in a panic after the first round went off.
when a trained cia agent ""accidentally"" fires a bullet at the president due to him getting scared ok

Reactions: List

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
ah yes, because the """official websites""" have always been transparent and credible

it's all diversionary
why would you not trust the official website
man your country really fucked something up if you distrust them this much

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
why would you not trust the official website
man your country really fucked something up if you distrust them this much
no some people just equate state unrest to every single issue and then cross their arms and go “HMPH I dont trust the state anymore because ONE thing happened during my lifetime.....” like mongs
every country has these tinfoil hat people

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
no some people just equate state unrest to every single issue and then cross their arms and go “HMPH I dont trust the state anymore because ONE thing happened during my lifetime.....” like mongs
every country has these tinfoil hat people
the state has its own interests in mind, not the interests of the people.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
the state has its own interests in mind, not the interests of the people.
why would they lie about the death of kennedy though
like i know your country has done some pretty shady shit but if they lie about this it'd be extremely shady and unlikely

Rhiney

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
A theory is that it was the communists over in Russia
A most likely false theory considering Russian files point to the Soviets actually liking JFK and thinking they could manipulate him easily. The Soviets actually kind of freaked out when JFK died (They thought that some higher up people in the government could have thought that the assassination was set up by the Soviets and they were afraid nukes would go off) and the KGB (I think) issued a report theorizing that LBJ had gotten the assassination done using CIA connections. I wouldn't doubt it - guy was extremely hungry for political power, denied the opportunity to inherit a multi million dollar oil operation because he thought it could hurt his chances for the presidential campaign.