Denied Jimmy Patterson PK Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by Snowl, Jun 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowl

Snowl Molecule
    HL2 RP Operator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: Snowl
    Steam ID:

Character Name: Jimmy Patterson
    Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: @Numbers

What Led To Your Character's Death?:
    [PM] Gjermund 'Miller' Møller -> Interim Prime Minister Norton: you were a foreman nonetheless and you locked us all in our cells for not liking fucking vortigautns lol
    Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?: Because I got pkd for just sitting there doing nothing, I'm not even a loyalist I am just a USE member who has a suit, I'm not even an active foreman anymore, I didn't torture them, all I did was tell them to stay in their cell blocks. PK'd for literally nothing. Same with Zeke, he's not even officially a tribune yet and he just got gunned down. Guy didn't even have PK auths or anything he just saw fit to assassinate me like agent fucking 47 for no reason besides HURR DURR U DID UR JOB IN AN EVENT AS A CHARACTER
    Date Of Occurrence: Today
    Evidence: None
    Other Players Involved: @baldur
    Any Other Details: Zeke Wilson also randomly got gunned down

• nebulous nebulous x 9
  2. shia

shia the freakster

Nebulae:
    @ruble

3. ruble

ruble Nucleus

Nebulae:
    I explicitly recount being within the cell block doing shit whilst you overtake the comms and because we were taking offense to vortigaunts being around you deicde to force all of us to be suspended inside our cells - this is just an addition to the already established fact you were a foreman. This was also especially bad for business as it completly halted whatever we had going on and the general flow of things, lasting like ten+ minutes and generally being seen as an asshole move

As for the second guy I was told he was a Tribune elect so I decided to swat two birds with one stone.

• nebulous nebulous x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Snowl

Snowl Molecule
    HL2 RP Operator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    that seems like a really weak and flimsy argument for a pk imo but i suppose thats up for the managers to determine
    Merged:
    I'd also like to cite

• Unless the target is unarmed and at a severe disadvantage, in which case - they should be allowed to respond or S2RP should be used.
    We weren't even allowed to have a reaction to our own pks we just got sneak attacked with no roleplay besides /mel depresses his trigger and shoots the targets which is a really flimsy and cheesey way of dispatching two well developed characters

#4 Snowl, Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. ruble

ruble Nucleus

Nebulae:
    the outcome would've literally been the exact same - it could just as well be redone with the RP included if it bothers you that much you didn't get to cite out the specific circumstances of how you got shot in the head from across the room

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  6. not tzula

not tzula Molecule
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    The rules (as brought up in the other thread) do state the following:
    • In-character Reason - Your character must have a valid in-character reason to kill another character. This reason must also serve a substantial purpose; it should be more than simply ‘getting rid of’ another character.
    Felt like it was relevant so I'm bringing that here too.
    gl on the appeal!

7. ruble

ruble Nucleus

Nebulae:
    read the other appeal - it's being merged there i think

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. '77 East

'77 East `impulse-approved

Nebulae:
    Will be talking to PK managers about this, but needless to say there's more on this than meets the eye.

I'd like to think it meets the 'IC Rationale' required for such an act, regardless if the circumstances are re-done.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Señor Jaggles

Señor Jaggles Zasshu Impaler Extraordinaire
    Moderator HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Make a private conversation or something but I'd like to know in what way you're involved in this.

We shouldn't have people explaining other people's reasonings for things, they should come straight from the person who did the action.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Mic15000

Mic15000 The Underdog
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
  11. Blackquill

Blackquill Grumpy Server Director
    Head Staff HL2 RP Server Director

Nebulae:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice