John Wick: Chapter 3

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
The movie was great, the ending (if you watched 1 and 2 will make you feel as betrayed as you will ever feel. The perfect cliffhanger for Chapter 4, The cinematic fights were amazing as per usual with a John Wick movie, and I personally can't wait for Chapter 4 to come out!
Without spoilers, the movie is pretty fucking great, awesome cinematic gunfights and a truly well-written story that leads from the 3 chapters pretty believable and well done, also pretty gore stuff there for the faint of heart, for example, he sticks a knife real slow into someone's eye in a closeup shot. So that's something you should be aware if you're a softie.

What did you think of the movie?

Kach1ger

Neutrino
Nebulae
I haven't watched any of the John wick movies but i kinda wanna start it,i mean everyone is hyped about all of them.So i kinda have to watch it.

Reactions: List

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
I haven't watched any of the John wick movies but i kinda wanna start it,i mean everyone is hyped about all of them.So i kinda have to watch it.
its a truely great series, its very cliche like
OMG YOU KILLED THE DOG MY WIFE GAVE ME BEFORE SHE DIED AND STOLE MY MUSTANG 302 BOSS WHICH WE DROVE IN TOGETHER SADFACE
, but the genius is, that in having suhc a cliche story, people keep telling him, "You went through all of this, for (insert spoiler here)?" and he keeps denying it, saying "It wasn't just a
dog) because his wife gave it to him. But in reality, he just can't let go, and let's all his rage out throught the film.
Anyhow, great series, would definitely recommend.

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
I felt like some of the actions scenes got a bit samey and felt like they went on longer than needed, thought there were some that were of perfect length whilst staying interesting.

Overall, not as good as 1 or 2, but still very good.