Not open for further replies.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
Character name: Johnathan Reece

Date of birth: (DD/MM/YYYY)
17/03/2000

Briefly describe your character's background:

Johnathan Reece was born in the eve of the 21st Century. Your normal, middle-class Californian millennial with no job or life ahead of them. The younger of two children, John found himself aweing for action as he watched the beginnings of the Iraq and Afghanistan Invasions on television alongside his family. Denied from entering military service, he settled with working in retail in his teens, attending college in LS while living in the outside of LS, with a degree in business, with the idea of joining service in some county sheriff's office.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC):

IC, It is simply a more exciting job than most things available on the "civilian" market, even if the pay isn't the best or the hours are bad. It's a more exciting job than his original goal of living out in a sheriff's department job, and it's a familiar city.

OOC I've always liked policing but I've never really played GTARP since it's not been my interest. This take by nebulous however makes me want to give it a shot, and this is the most familiar aspect of a city roleplay server I am familiar with.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?:
Short term, giving a shot at the usual making a difference, even if that may be a superstitious goal, and long term possibly a training position or something where he can influence his co-workers and his living in a better way.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:
On GTA, no. I've played RP servers for a long time, but not a lot of GTA RP to constitute as actual experience. I've played some but the couple servers I found alright were a bit wacky in their rp and it felt more like an MMO than an actual RP game with MMO elements. I've had experience in Gmod, but never really in the policerp scene that exists since that is more just replicating IRL policing at a level where it feels more militaryrp than actual policerp

What is your time zone?:
GMT +2/BST +2

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:
Yes

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):
None

Reactions: List

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Emergency Services forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Before we start your induction into the LSPD, please provide us with your discord username in this thread and make sure you're in the nebulous discord.

From there, you will receive further details on your induction.

Reactions: List

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Emergency Services forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Before we start your induction into the LSPD, please provide us with your discord username in this thread and make sure you're in the nebulous discord.

From there, you will receive further details on your induction.
FreeSpy is my discord name

Status
Not open for further replies.