Joining hl2 server

Nebulae
When ever I try to join the hl2 roleplay server it will get to the please wait while the server configure is retrieved and in the top left corner it will say warning auto disconnect in (amount of seconds)or connection problems auto disconnect in X seconds

What should I do?

So it's gone from disconnection to full on crashing,now when I try to join the server right before it's done loading my game will crash

Last edited:

Nforce

String
Nebulae
It could also be because of your PC setup, and that you don't have the required equipment to load the server in. (like poor lil' ol' me.)

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
When ever I try to join the hl2 roleplay server it will get to the please wait while the server configure is retrieved and in the top left corner it will say warning auto disconnect in (amount of seconds)or connection problems auto disconnect in X seconds

What should I do?
Remove all your addons

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
Yeah, unsubscribe from all and then remove them from the actual gmod addons folder, then you download the server addons, restart the game and it might work, helped me.
[doublepost=1503473223][/doublepost]And if that doesn't work and you really like the server, try to reinstall the game. Sounds kinda weird but often the most stupid things to do solve the problem.