Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Why does no one trust the fog?

Because it acts in misterious ways

The Rock

The Rock
Nebulae
Three Parrots are for sale. £100, £250 and £10.

The woman asks "Why is that parrot so much cheaper than the others?"

The shopkeeper replies "Because eh, it used to live in a brothel."

The woman finds it funny and buys the parrot anyways. When she gets home the parrot says, "Fuck me, a new brothel." The woman sighs, as she stares at the parrot.

Two of the woman's daughters come home and the parrot says "Fuck me, new prossies!" Once again the woman stares at the parrot.

The womans husband comes home and the parrot says "Fuck me Davey! I haven't seen you for weeks!"

sots

community bear
Nebulae
Three Parrots are for sale. £100, £250 and £10.

The woman asks "Why is that parrot so much cheaper than the others?"

The shopkeeper replies "Because eh, it used to live in a brothel."

The woman finds it funny and buys the parrot anyways. When she gets home the parrot says, "Fuck me, a new brothel." The woman sighs, as she stares at the parrot.

Two of the woman's daughters come home and the parrot says "Fuck me, new prossies!" Once again the woman stares at the parrot.

The womans husband comes home and the parrot says "Fuck me Davey! I haven't seen you for weeks!"
Garrick your family are very worried about you please come home

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
everyone stop sending in jokes no one is getting the "joker of nebulous" title guys it's a ploy for rictal to get material for his new joke book, please stop sending jokes i beg

Reactions: List

sots

community bear
Nebulae
garrick asked me to break up his posts because he is simply producing dad jokes at too high a velocity

Reactions: List