HL2RP Josh

Discussion in 'Ban Requests' started by cookiro, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M3lon

M3lon Approved by Erdogan

Nebulae:
    Not really. There was no online Ranger at that time. I requested Rangers for about several times. I even yelled it to the radio so you guys could hear it too.

2. cookiro

cookiro fat dog

Nebulae:
    So you killed me out of pure assumptions? Me and @ruble have never mugged a person on these characters. What do you mean innocent? I was literally being assaulted with the metal side of a suitcase.

3. Josh

Josh ahh

Nebulae:
    no, i flagged on to jay because there were like 6 UM on and he was injured, then i went down to charlie and saw a headcrab on the staircase outside a door, so i ran down to charlie to get my suit and gun to shoot the fucker, and on my way i ran into paul who was confused as to why i was running back there with a shotgun raised, so he asked me if i was looking for something and i told him i had been looking for you, as i thought thats what he was referencing, and thats when the door opened and like take me out, single man reveal yourself, it was you with your glock and balaclava, so thats when i realised because i had my suit on you didn't even know it was me, i used it to my advantage and confronted you once the headcrab was dead.

4. MaelRadecs

MaelRadecs Best Damn ODST

Nebulae:
    I was the Vortigaunt in the situation and the one who banished you from Station 47 because of you murdering someone instead of dealing with this in a just manner.

The humans had nothing to do with your banishment from the station, it was my decision, going off the best interests of The Void's Blade and the rest of my characters kin.

5. Nicrobe

Nicrobe Lord of Ineptitude
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Media Developer

Nebulae:
    This. You had shot an unarmed person in the head (In an RP situation, using an s2k /me), followed by not showing absolutely any fear RP whatsoever. I had watched and endured through only the start of the whole ordeal, which was basically 2 people holding shotguns against your face while you refused to do as they say. That alone is a PK reason, and you being killed for it is quite valid. That's my side of the story, don't know anything about Josh.

6. Mic15000

Mic15000 The Underdog
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    Since I have been tagged, I just referred them to the ban requests threads and heard their stories on the server, nothing they haven't already said here, just wanted to clear that out!

7. Rat the Dentist

Rat the Dentist Nucleus

Nebulae:
    The Banana Man: Go to this thread and tell em the guy who tried to mug was @John McRee

They're forum banned and can't post, my cuties.

#27 Rat the Dentist, Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  8. Josh

Josh ahh

Nebulae:
    should probably get a verdict on this done because it's unfair that cookiro and ruble aren't getting a response from it.
    i'm sure there's enough information for you to go through and make a decision.
    @anyoneatall
    Merged:
    @Twar @DoubleD @Evil @zoo
    there we go

9. zoo

zoo Nucleus
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    We must've missed this one, sorry about that.

We'll discuss and respond soon with a verdict.

10. Josh

Josh ahh

Nebulae:
    hi @zoo how are you

11. Blackquill

Blackquill Feelin' glad I got sunshine
    Head Staff HL2 RP Server Director

Nebulae:
    Gonna lock and deny this t b h

for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice