Just asking for prommision To test something

Kazahani

String
Nebulae
Am just asking for prommision to test couple ai scripts i did it just right now but it didnt come to what i expected.
Nothing harmfull or what will paramently destroy the rp expiriance of the others.
Just simple ai script that have learning curve, not now like it will traget the players or follow them around in such manner to be considered grieffing or trolling.
AI have much better learning expiriance with online players how to say live players and such. More like obsticles he tryes to avoid bump into them and such. Random interactions like closing or opening doors.
I asking now for promission because i let the ai create their own character but all it did is just put random string of character and code into char desc so people start freaking out and such. Admin of course tele me to place to have chat with me it all go well and he told me to ask for prommision on the forums so here i am. I just training to create a small but advanced ai for small indie studio cant say the name because of the contract for their upcoming game right now they work on demo but its supose to be cool and such am not into that sort of things. Heh
Its ok if you decly my reqeust am sure not many people come here and post such nonsence or just easly tell me to go on another server to test such thing, or go to singleplayer mode.
But here its much simple relaxed or how to say it (am sure am repetaing my self for 10th time) much easyer for ai to learn at last something storing data he gathered and try to refinde the code into much more usefull.
Thanks in advance but i will not be mad if my request is denied.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I don't think you should expect to be have your code uploaded to the server

in any case I'll tag to find out

@alex

Reactions: List

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
You could probably give the ai your own description and name that's normal and then let it do its thing.

Kazahani

String
Nebulae
I don't think you should expect to be have your code uploaded to the server

in any case I'll tag to find out

@alex
I dont think i would even allow that its not the point into that to have ai on server. Am not planing to contribute with such code. Its just for testing purpose nothing else.
[doublepost=1534353860][/doublepost]
You could probably give the ai your own description and name that's normal and then let it do its thing.
I could do that but its learning AI that needs to learn by it self chosing the name and random description that probably will not match the final look of the playermodel in game.