Serious karl-police's grammar thread 1

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
Hello, guys!

People say, that my grammar would be very bad. I got that idea to make a thread, where people can help me getting better. Atleast I think they will????

Or it might already became better????

Just that I tell you. I am sorry, that I made senteces like these:

karl-police2017[GER]: when do you think I work which day?

If I translate it to german, I get a tree as a result.

I've looked at that sentence today I sent to someone and sent him 2 more sentences which improves it 100%

karl-police2017[GER]: What do you think
karl-police2017[GER]: Which day do I work?

I could have also wrote, When do I work? but whatever.

Before main school nearly finished, a teacher told me that I should read a book or watch a movie in English, so I get the better feeling into it. They thought I didn't feel English when I speak it. I guess it was right. Just that you know.

Also, if this server would be German, I would have more factions containing City Administrator because they need grammar.

And Flippy talks at each character with /me says "bla bla". Then he walks down the stairs holding at the metal holding thing and says "bla bla".

Okay so whats point of this thread??

Very easy

HELP ME just tell me what I am doing wrong at the English grammar, please.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'll help you Karl add me on steam or pm me in comvos when you have a question

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1405

me too karl ill help you out, im pretty good with understand germans

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
Karl, I can also provide help (like you don't have enough already). Add me on Steam if you'd like, my username is the same as here. I'm no master or anything at English but it is my native language, so~

EDIT:
Also don't listen to @Slim , he may be a linguist but he's a linguist of the wrong kind of English, that being the English kind of English. You have to be taught the true English, American. B)