infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
disney+ zzzz

frentium

radiation is just spicy air
Nebulae
seeing a fucking inquisitor live action actually gave me some chills especially with the double spinny lightsaber

i've got some above and beyond ideas of what to expect for this series.
[doublepost=1646868341][/doublepost]
seeing a fucking inquisitor live action actually gave me some chills especially with the double spinny lightsaber

i've got some above and beyond ideas of what to expect for this series.
TO add on to this I hope the lightsaber fights that follow are actually great unlike the final trilogy!!!

Reactions: List

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
when i heard the theme at the beginning i must admit that ive never felt such emotion from a teaser before

i pray that the series will be as good as the teaser if not better

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the spinny lightsaber bullshit is so cartoonish it made me sick

otherwise it looks okay? we didnt really see much of anything in this teaser honestly

shit

Atom
Nebulae
unknown.png

frentium

radiation is just spicy air
Nebulae

otherwise it looks okay? we didnt really see much of anything in this teaser honestly
If you followed any of the rebels, CW timeline you’d understand why it’s there, even shown in Jedi fallen order.

they’re sort of merging the two timelines together, one way or another. Why we saw Ahsoka in Mando and BD-1 in the Boba series

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If you followed any of the rebels, CW timeline you’d understand why it’s there, even shown in Jedi fallen order.

they’re sort of merging the two timelines together, one way or another. Why we saw Ahsoka in Mando and BD-1 in the Boba series
i have watched cw and rebels and i still find the spinny blades fucking retarded

just because it has an origin elsewhere doesnt justify how autistic it is

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

If i see this I will cry of laughter
tumblr_o4kvosNuIn1u5wqalo1_500.gifv

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
incredible the lengths autism makes people go to, to justify this bullshit lmao just look at it

cant tell me with a straight face that its good
look how stupid the explanation is pahahaah
' It could also be used to fly, but only by Force-sensitives, combining micro repulsorlifts with the blades' spinning in a propeller-like motion to lift the wielder off the ground.'

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
look how stupid the explanation is pahahaah
' It could also be used to fly, but only by Force-sensitives, combining micro repulsorlifts with the blades' spinning in a propeller-like motion to lift the wielder off the ground.'
the equivalent of swinging your keys around on your lanyard and it causing you to take flight

Straven

Proton
Nebulae
Don't like the idea of bringing the inquisitors from Rebels into the Kenobi show. Since we see all of the inquisitors die in Rebels that means they won't really face significant consequences in the Kenobi show kinda making them pointless to me.

Edit: Just rewatched the teaser, there are new inquisitors, but the Grand Inquisitor seems to still be the main one, so point still stands. Hopefully, I am wrong and the inquisitors will be great antagonists but I just don't see it.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
hopefully they can flesh out the inquisitors a little more considering (in my opinion) rebels was a very kid-friendly show when compared to (at least) the later episodes of clone wars

also fuck spinny lightsabers, unless it's maul spinning shit around with his theme in the background I don't wanna see it lol

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
at this point, the movies/series are just stealing concepts from one another and bringing little to nothing new to star wars universe nor explaining anything that hasn't been explored yet.

They might just call this Star wars rebels: live action
[doublepost=1647100574][/doublepost]
at this point, the movies/series are just stealing concepts from one another and bringing little to nothing new to star wars universe nor explaining anything that hasn't been explored yet.

They might just call this Star wars rebels: live action

im an old school star wars fan.

the only acceptable animated series is clone wars

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The show is probably pretty cool. I've always been interested in seeing how they'll canonically run the dark times. Inquisitors in basically everything they've been in, rebels, fallen order and the comics have always been goofy as fuck so I doubt they'll make them any worse. I have serious doubts that they would do any of the cartoonish shit like flying a lightsaber helicopter through the air for live action

the big problem I have about all of the disney introductions so far, is that despite most of the content being good the teasers and trailers are dogshit. I would love to see some new shit, but instead I'm hearing the same 5 songs on repeat with same exact trailer structure over and over. it all banks on old star wars fan nostalgia, but unfortunately it works so theyre never going to change it. people like this goofy mother fucker start crying over a clip of some random alien camel

303.jpg