Keyboard going crazy

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Alright, so I got a laptop. It's a HP and it's pretty good at running games and stuff. But there's a problem, recently my keyboard randomly started going crazy. For exemple, when I press the R key, it writes a bunch of random letters and sometimes the Keys are bound to open pages like Control Panel and those, which aren't supposed to.
This is happening to All Keys, they are all bound to open diferente random pages and to type random stuff. Basicly I can't type anything.

Now, my computer has been off for a long time because I broke the charger, it didnt show any signs of viruses or malfunctions before, this happened straight after I got The charger back and turned it on.

I have also done a factory reset in hope it would solve the problem but it didnt, so now I'm stuck in the very first sign in Page that you can't skip and basicly can't do anything.

I haven't seen a tech yet but probably will.

If you any idea of what this is, tips or help on fixing it please do share!!

spalius

Nucleus
Nebulae
I've never seen anything like this before, but the keyboard itself could be damaged, the """""connectors"""" could also have been torn during a bad cleaning or something like that.

You could also try resetting BIOS and see if that fixes it, but it is probably not a problem on the software side, but rather hardware. When you were doing the factory reset did the keyboard work properly then?
[doublepost=1575387296][/doublepost]Also how did you do the factory reset? By using the troubleshoot options or using a disk?

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I've never seen anything like this before, but the keyboard itself could be damaged, the """""connectors"""" could also have been torn during a bad cleaning or something like that.

You could also try resetting BIOS and see if that fixes it, but it is probably not a problem on the software side, but rather hardware. When you were doing the factory reset did the keyboard work properly then?
[doublepost=1575387296][/doublepost]Also how did you do the factory reset? By using the troubleshoot options or using a disk?

I did the factor reset through the troubleshoot options, since it didn't require me to press any key at all.
[doublepost=1575391528][/doublepost]The only time the keyboard worked properly was Before I broke the charger which was a month ago maybe. Basicly, I got a new charger and turned the PC back on (after a month) and there it was, keyboard crazy. So, I did the factor reset and it is still broken.