Killing Floor 2: A bloody game

Qiam

Neutrino
Nebulae
Heh I'll leave it at that. You summed up my thoughts beyond what was already said. They compromised and conformed but that's decidedly 'normal' with subsequent successors to anything, when realization comes that they fetched a far more larger community than they originally anticipated. I hardly have that many hours playing to actually elaborate beyond what I thought was the 'first KF was for the pleasure of intended audiences, whilst the second encompassed the success that it gathered'. Not crazy about it, but I'm not looking at it through the negativity-lense either.

Two different generations are hardly ever compatible in relation to their tastes, humor, and outlook on things that may be considered taboo nowanights that we appreciated back then. No point in grasping for dreams unless someone attempts to re-capture these things anew.

Reactions: List

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
One of the biggest aspects of KF1 is the humor and it has been significantly downplayed in KF2, and in the developers own words it was to "make the game more PG" as I understand it - There was nothing I loved more in KF1 than seeing someone kill a stalker and hearing: "Sorry I don't kiss dead tarts" being blurted out in a hilarious over the top British accent or when the Patriarch wins and calls everyone "Fucking Assholes".

They tried it again, even included the original 2 main characters from KF1 but they feel so soul-less. It's like a clean version of a well known song, just not the same.
Have you tried disabling "Minimizing Battlechatter?" I love Skully's quotes, especially he's Dutch.

Also, KF2 to me is alot easier to play. KF1 was quite difficult on suicidal, but maybe that's just me. But KF1 is kinda done for me because I reached every perk level 6, as that was my goal.

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
too bad they nerfed the berserker and run speed