Kingdom Come: Deliverance

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Just going to say in comparison to games like skyrim and witcher, it had a very slim budget.

Skyrim had 85 Million and 90 people for 3 years.
Witcher had 81 Million and 150 going up to 250 people for 3.5 years

Kingdom Come only had a 5~ million budget with 40 - going up to 80 people for like 4 years

Nebulae
skyrim is good but you shouldn't try to complete all of it because you're gonna get burnt out quickly (unless you are TES fan or like rpgs)

Disorder

Electron
Nebulae
Ran on a random knight who challenged me to a duel, we did it for a money wager. I hit him once in the head and knock him out due to the heacracker perk. He gets up and says I lost. I kill him.

WHO'S THE LOSER NOW BITCH

harry

Atom
Nebulae
ACEAE3FA159225E93519CC93E5CEFCC7BFB871B1

martin luther before he famous

Reactions: List

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
5C088C4C22867F7A5F5075ACE8928A8DB99DC9EB

Struck down this knave a few days past, I say he bends pretty well eh

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

> when you complain about there not being black people in 15th century Bohemia and reference the Moors as your argument despite the fact that they lived on the opposite end of the continent

wew lad that's pretty spicy

D

Deleted member 118

Fought a priest because he wouldn't reveal a murderer' confession, who yelled "You shall not hurt thy neighbour, fucker". Got drunk with said priest, stood by his side in a 'bar fight', fucked around with the church bell, got laid and then walked through a field while the priest became a sheep.

I adore the combat and scenery in this game, the latter being extremely beautiful and refreshing to look at. I absolutely hate the way saving works, because when I die I usually end up getting completely screwed over because all my progression is removed. It's a big let-down.

Henry is pretty cute too btw

Last edited by a moderator:

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Fought a priest because he wouldn't reveal a murderer' confession, who yelled "You shall not hurt thy neighbour, fucker". Got drunk with said priest, stood by his side in a 'bar fight', fucked around with the church bell, got laid and then walked through a field while the priest became a sheep.

I adore the combat and scenery in this game, the latter being extremely beautiful and refreshing to look at. I absolutely hate the way saving works, because when I die I usually end up getting completely screwed over because all my progression is removed. It's a big let-down.

Henry is pretty cute too btw
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/1
pc mustardgas